356 acre Lake Galena is one of the major attractions here at Peace Valley Park. If you ever wanted to sail, but didn't know how, this is a great place to learn. The lake is calm and you're never far from land.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Open dawn to dusk the first Saturday in May through the end of September. Last call for rentals is 1 1/2 hours prior to closing: 5:30pm.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: The 2014 mooring season is May 3 thru October 31. Mooring spaces are limited and are available on a first come, first serve basis. You will be required to complete a Mooring Rental Agreement and Boat Launch Permit Application and pay fees for your mooring space and a permit for your boat. Please bring a valid photo ID with you when you register.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Payment Policy: Renters are responsible for damage to boats. There is a $20 damage fee/towing fee.
- Deposit policy: $20 cash deposit or credit card - plus a valid government issued photo identification (driver's license) is required for rentals.
- Cancel policy: No refunds/credits/or rain checks.
- Motorcoach Parking: