The magnificent amphitheater (Formerly the TD Bank Amphitheater) is the jewel of Bensalem Township's beautiful Central Park. Adjacent to the Municipal Complex, the venue provides a wonderful opportunity for audiences to enjoy outdoor entertainment at its finest. The amphitheater can comfortably accommodate 3,000+ people in open lawn seating. From June through August, what better place than under the stars, with a soft breeze whispering, to enjoy a summer concert in an open setting. The venue has all the amenities, such as restrooms, concession stand, plenty of parking, and is ADA compliant. A Hospitality Plaza is available to sponsors and community groups for special gatherings in conjunction with concerts and other shows!
- Days & Hours of Operation: Concerts will begin at 7pm unless noted otherwise. Gates open at 6pm. Season Pass holders can enter at 5:30pm.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Wednesday nights, June through September
- Public Restroom(s):
- Handicap Accessible:
- Payment Policy: Bensalem Resident $5, Bensalem Senior Resident $3, Non-Bensalem Resident $10, Non-Bensalem Senior Resident $7, Children (12 & under) Free
- Cancel policy: Concerts are rain or shine unless conditions prevent show from being held. Then, in most cases, they are canceled and not rescheduled.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description The amphitheater can accommodate 3,000+ people in open lawn seating. Amenities include restrooms, concession stand, plenty of parking, and is ADA compliant. A Hospitality Plaza is available to sponsors and community groups for special gatherings in conjunction with concerts and other shows! No alcoholic beverages or pets permitted. Smoking only in designated area of park.