468 acres, playgrounds, picnicking, hiking, boating, and fishing. The nature center includes trails, museum with gift shop, amphitheater and butterfly garden. Programs for the public available. Free nature walks every Sunday. Groups by appointment ($).
- Days & Hours of Operation: Visitor Center open Tuesday through Saturday 10am to 5pm, Sunday 12noon to 5pm, closed Monday. The trails and park are open to pedestrians from sunrise to sunset daily.
- Public Restroom(s):
- Handicap Accessible:
- Scout Programs:
- Merchandise sold in Bensalem Visitors Center: T-shirts, adult and youth sizes available
- Payment Policy: Facility Rental - Balance to be paid on day of party.
- Deposit policy: Facility Rental - A deposit of $40 is required to secure date.
- Cancel policy: Facility Rental -No refund of deposit unless party is cancelled by the Nature Center.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description A two-hour party includes: one theme-related party craft, indoor activities in case of bad weather, nature walk with theme-related activities, use of auditorium/pavilion, tables/chairs, kitchen, & restrooms. For all parties scheduled: A deposit of $40 is required to secure date. Balance to be paid on day of party. No refund of deposit unless party is cancelled by the Nature Center. We also host Night Hike and Kayak parties for Older Children, and Grown-ups.