This working Bucks County farm provides fun and hands-on learning about farming and the natural world! You can enjoy a six acre corn maze, hayride, farm animals, labyrinth, pumpkins, apple picking, fresh cider, bonfires, and more. Groups rates available. Our activities are excellent for mixed age groups and community building. All tours are by reservation only!
- Days & Hours of Operation: Visit website for list of camp, classes & special event schedule.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Fall Harvest Weekends run September 21st to November 2nd Saturday 9am-6pm (last hay ride to orchard leaves at 5pm); Sunday 10am to 5pm (last hay ride to orchard leaves at 4 pm). Corn Maze by Flashlight October Friday nights from 6pm to 10pm (last tickets sold at 9pm); October Saturday nights from 6pm to 10pm (last tickets sold at 9pm).
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Handicap Accessible:
- Scout Programs:
- Payment Policy: We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Deposit policy: A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date for private events (Hayrides, Group Outings, Birthdays, Campfires and more!)
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: Group rates 20 or more people.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Private campfires: Your group can enjoy its own campfire ring with enough seating for 25 people. Fire is set up and started by farm staff. Extra wood provided. Price includes sticks and marshmallows for up to 25 people.
- Space Notes Birthday Parties include: Private party grove for 2 hours; A private hayride; Farm playground; Feed the chickens and turkeys; Play with the bunnies; Wooden maze; Labyrinth; Coloring page; Each child receives a small pumpkin. You may bring your own cake, food and drink – we just ask that you do not bring glass. Bon-Fire Birthday Parties are available. Saturdays and Sundays (May - November) 10:30am-12:30pm, 1pm-3pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm.