A working Bucks County farm, Snipes Farm and Education Center provides fun and hands-on learning about farming and the natural world! Enjoy a six-acre corn maze, hayride, farm animals, a labyrinth, pumpkins, apple-picking, fresh cider, bonfires and more. Group rates are available. Reserve a tour today!
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Visit website for list of camp, classes & special event schedule.
- Education Program:
- Gift Shop:
- Handicap Accessible:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Scout Programs:
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Fall Harvest Weekends run September 21st to November 2nd Saturday 9am-6pm (last hay ride to orchard leaves at 5pm); Sunday 10am to 5pm (last hay ride to orchard leaves at 4 pm). Corn Maze by Flashlight October Friday nights from 6pm to 10pm (last tickets sold at 9pm); October Saturday nights from 6pm to 10pm (last tickets sold at 9pm).
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Private campfires: Your group can enjoy its own campfire ring with enough seating for 25 people. Fire is set up and started by farm staff. Extra wood provided. Price includes sticks and marshmallows for up to 25 people.
- Space Notes Birthday Parties include: Private party grove for 2 hours; A private hayride; Farm playground; Feed the chickens and turkeys; Play with the bunnies; Wooden maze; Labyrinth; Coloring page; Each child receives a small pumpkin. You may bring your own cake, food and drink – we just ask that you do not bring glass. Bon-Fire Birthday Parties are available. Saturdays and Sundays (May - November) 10:30am-12:30pm, 1pm-3pm, 3:30pm-5:30pm.