This Upper Bucks landmark, offering innovative cuisine, over 250 bottled beers, 14 drafts and an impressive wine list in a welcoming atmosphere has been serving the public since the Summer of 1811. From its earliest days as a resting place between Philadelphia and New York, the “Hotel” has retained its charm and position as a community mainstay. Our family purchased the landmark establishment in 1959 and have owned and operated the “Hotel” longer than any of the proprietors that came before us. We hope to continue to welcome you for many years to come.
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Restaurant: Mon-Thu 11:30 am-9 pm, Fri & Sat 11:30 am-10 pm, Bar: Mon-Sat 11:30 am - 12 am
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Closed Sun except Mother's Day, Closed Easter
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Group Reservations: Required
- Handicap Accessible:
- Individual Reservations: Recommended
- Live Entertainment: View our Event Calendar on website
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Off-Premise Catering :
- Price Range: $$
- Reception Capacity - Maximum #: 150
- Description Our Chef, Event Coordinator and attentive Staff form the perfect team to make your event memorable. Whether you choose a formal seated luncheon, dinner, casual buffet or cocktail reception, will help you design the perfect experience. You can also enjoy our fare in the comfort of your own business. We’ll deliver your meal to you with all of the necessary plates, napkins and flatware. We will set up the area with linens and food warming chafers filled with fresh food. We will return at your specified time to remove equipment and clean up the area.
- Space Notes Our banquet facility accommodates parties up to 40 people.
- Banquet Capacity 40