Nestled amidst two hundred acres of preserved land, our 300 year-old historic Colonial estate, combined with our heritage of excellence in service, food and amenities offer the perfect setting for your elegant country estate celebration. We take care of all of the details of your special day. We offer a number of packages to suit the particular needs of each guest.
- Days & Hours of Operation: 24/7
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: All Year
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Pet Friendly:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Handicap Accessible:
- Industry Memberships: Select Registry
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: Any
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- # of cabins: 3
- # of Suites: 13
- Baggage Handling: Yes
- Cancel-policy: In the event of an early departure, your reservation must be honored and no refund will be due. We ask for a 24 hour cancellation notice of any spa services in order to avoid a full cancellation fee. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover cards, along with personal checks with advance clearing. These terms do not apply to suite reservations associated with weddings or events on property which must be paid in full in advance. Please confirm these terms with management.
- Children Welcome: Yes
- Corridors: Outdoor
- Fireplace in room: Yes
- Fitness Center: On-site
- Full Service Restaurant: Open for dinner Wed-Sat 6pm
- Handicap Accessible:
- Pets Allowed:
- Planned activities:
- Policy-Check Out: 11am
- Policy-Check-in: 3pm
- Policy-Deposit: A non-refundable 50% deposit is required and charged to your credit card immediately.
- Policy-Payment: The balance of your stay will be due 10 days prior to your arrival and is non-refundable.
- Pool: Outdoor
- Private Reception Capacity - Outdoor: 300
- Refrigerator in room: No
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 16
- Description CELEBRATIONS: Perfect for an elegant event for three hundred, or an intimate dinner for thirty. Our packages include the following: five hour event; facility fee that includes the use of our beautiful grounds for your ceremony, photography and guest gatherings; setup and breakdown of your event (additional fees may apply for various ceremony site set ups); wedding coordination during the planning stages as well as during your event; rentals of tables, chairs, linens, flatware, glassware and plates.
- Reception Capacity 300
- Space Notes MEETINGS: Our daily conference package includes: a full time Event Coordinator facilitating your event; access to a fully-equipped executive office/business center, including fax machine, copier, speaker phone and support staff; separate break-out rooms; choice of breakfast, lunch and dinner locations, either in the conference facility, conservatory dining room or in the gardens; high speed and wireless internet connection throughout the conference facility. We offer the use of the following equipment: LCD projector, screen, laser pointer, overhead projector, TV, VCR/DVD, slide projector, flip charts and markers.
- Flip Charts-Easels
- Projector Screen Included
- LCD Projector provided
- In house
Meeting Room Internet Service
- Sleeping Rooms 16