This 126 acre park offers both day and overnight accommodations. Day activities include: playgrounds, picnicking, hiking, ball fields, boating, fishing, ice skating and disk golf course. Historic site. Group and family camping ($). Eight campsites.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Park open 8am to dusk. Barn by reservation.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Public Restroom(s):
- Deposit policy: For barn rental a $200 maintenance security required one month in advanced. Refunded if no excessive clean up required by Parks Department.
- Description The barn at Tinicum Park is available to rent for many occasions. The wooded park atmosphere provides the perfect setting for wedding pictures, reunions or parties. Available April – October from 8am to 9pm. 3 day rentals Friday, Saturday and Sunday; 1 day rentals Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. Wedding receptions or other evening use must end no later than 9pm. Barn must be closed, secured and all persons must exit the park no later than 10pm.
- Reception Capacity 120
- Space Notes Handicap access via ramp to main upper level. No smoking in or immediate to the buildings.
- Banquet Capacity 180