Situated in the 612 acre Tohickon Valley Park, this quiet, secluded pool is surrounded by scenic woodlands and rugged terrain. The pool offers memberships, swim lessons, weekly events for the whole family. It is the smaller of the 2 pools in the county. After hours rentals are available from June 18 to August 6 only, subject to staff availability.
- Booking Notes: Weekday groups must be reserved at least two weeks prior to desired rental date.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Pool is open Memorial Day Weekend (Weekends Only until mid-June); Mid-June to Labor Day (Seven days a week). Hours 12noon to 6:30pm Daily.
- Payment Policy: Program registrations bring photo ID, cash or check only.
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: FOR AFTER HOURS RENTAL Permit Fee and application must be approved before date can be confirmed. Rentals are available from June 18 to August 6 only - subject to staff availability. Applicant must be 18 yrs or older - 3 hour minimum for 25 or more people required.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: Minimum 25 people for Group Rates