WTHS is responsible for restoring, maintaining and operating the Moland House property for the benefit of the public. The WTHS owns the Eight Arch Bridge, the last remaining eight arch bridge in Pennsylvania. A hand laid stone and mortar 218 foot long structure with distinctive and graceful arches, built in 1803, is a delightful place to fish and picnic.
- Days & Hours of Operation: April-October, 2nd & 4th Sunday from 1pm-4 pm
- Education Program:
- Gift Shop:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: November - March, 2nd Sunday 1pm-4 pm
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Group Greeter:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Contact Gene Blum, with Drexelbrook Catering, at email@example.com to arrange for banquets and weddings.
- Largest Room 640
- Total Sq. Ft. 640
- Number of Rooms 1