From this site, General George Washington and men of the Continental Army and militia crossed the Delaware River on Christmas night 1776 and marched to Trenton, New Jersey. Throughout the year, events are held at the Park. The Crossing Dress Rehearsal, Christmas Day Crossing, General Washington’s Birthday, Charter Days, Sheep Shearing Days, Harvest Days, Memorial Day Commemoration, Fourth of July Celebration and other fund raising events are planned and need volunteers for planning, day of event participation and post event wrap-up. Includes the 19th-century village of Taylorsville, outdoor passive recreation and picnic areas.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Park grounds are open daily. Bowman’s Hill Tower is open Tues through Sun 10am to 4pm. The Gift Shop is open Tues through Sun 10am to 4pm,
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Guided tours are offered Thursday-Sunday 10am-4pm seasonally. The grounds are open for self-guided tours.
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Blue Star Museum participant:
- Payment Policy: Washington Crossing Historic Park (PA) is offering free admission to the nation's active-duty military personnel and their families through Labor Day as part of the Blue Star Museums program. Individuals with disabilities who need special assistance or accommodations to participate in this event should call 215-493-4076.
- Booking Notes: Please call for group reservations.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: 15+
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Meetings can be held at the Washington Crossing Historic Park Visitor Center and Museum. Visitor Center is open Thursday through Sunday from 10am to 4pm.