From the site of Washington Crossing Historic Park, General George Washington and the Continental Army crossed the Delaware River on Christmas night 1776 to march to Trenton, New Jersey. Events are held here throughout the year including, Christmas Day Crossing, General Washington's Birthday, Charter Days, Harvest Days and Fourth of July Celebration. The park also features the 19th-century village of Taylorsville and outdoor recreation and picnic areas.
- Blue Star Museum Participant:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Park grounds are open daily. Bowman’s Hill Tower is open Tues through Sun 10am to 4pm. The Gift Shop is open Tues through Sun 10am to 4pm,
- Gift Shop:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Guided tours are offered Thursday-Sunday 10am-4pm seasonally. The grounds are open for self-guided tours.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Meetings can be held at the Washington Crossing Historic Park Visitor Center and Museum. Visitor Center is open Thursday through Sunday from 10am to 4pm.