From this site, General George Washington and men of the Continental Army and militia crossed the Delaware River on Christmas night 1776 and marched to Trenton, New Jersey. Our outdoor spaces offer a lovely photo experience in beautiful Bucks County. Reservations can be arranged by contacting Friends of Washington Crossing Park, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Blue Star Museum Participant:
- Days & Hours of Operation: Park grounds are open daily. Bowman’s Hill Tower is open Tues through Sun 10am to 4pm. The Gift Shop is open Tues through Sun 10am to 4pm,
- Gift Shop:
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Seasonal Days & Hours of Operation: Guided tours are offered Thursday-Sunday 10am-4pm seasonally. The grounds are open for self-guided tours.
Guided Tour for Groups:
- Motorcoach Parking:
- Description Meetings can be held at the Washington Crossing Historic Park Visitor Center and Museum. Visitor Center is open Thursday through Sunday from 10am to 4pm.