The large, comfortable community room has a stone fireplace and a peaceful, home-like environment. The eight acres of hostel grounds are home to a variety of woodland flowers, birds, and other creatures, babbling brook, a srene pond, and nature trails that lead directly into Nockamixon State Park. Sleeps 20.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Office hours 8am - 10am, 4-9pm. Check-in 5pm to 10pm; Check-out 7am to 9:30am; Hostel Closed 10am to 5pm.
- Booking Notes: Reservations are required.
- Payment Policy: Credit Cards not accepted.
- Guided Tour - Min/Max Size: Group rate (minimum 12 individuals)
- Baggage Handling: No
- Not available
- Children Welcome: Yes
- Elevators: No
- Fitness Center: Not Available
- Full Service Restaurant: Kitchen
- Guest Floors: 3
- Internet Access: Cable
- Laundry/Valet Service:
- Location to Major Access Routes: 4 miles south of Quakertown on Pennsylvania Hwy. 313 east, left on Sterner Mill Rd.at Wagon Wheel Tavern, left on Clymer Rd. to stop sign, left on Richlandtown Rd.
- Microwave in room: No
- Minimum Night Stay: Weisel does not permit stays of over 3 days in length.
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Notes: Office hours 8-10am, 4-9pm
- Policy-Check Out: 7am to 9:30am
- Policy-Check-in: 5pm to 10pm
- Policy-Payment: Credit cards not accepted
- Pool: None
- Refrigerator in room: No
- Seasonal Restrictions: Closed Christmas Day
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 20
- Description Non-hostelling groups may make reservations for the day usage of the hostel for educational or recreational purposes i.e. training, retreats, workshops, etc. between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Two weeks notice is required. Open all year except December 25 to January 1.
- Space Notes The Hostel is located in Quakertown and provides excellent overnight accommodations for up to 20 people. There are 1 1/2 baths, including 2 showers, a small modern kitchen with oven, stove, refrigerator, sink, pots, pans, and cutting utensils.