The Weisel Hostel sleeps 20 and includes a large, comfortable community room with a stone fireplace and a peaceful homey environment. The hostel's eight acres of grounds feature woodland flowers, birds, a babbling brook, a serene pond and nature trails that lead into Nockamixon State Park.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Office hours 8am - 10am, 4-9pm. Check-in 5pm to 10pm; Check-out 7am to 9:30am; Hostel Closed 10am to 5pm.
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 20
- Baggage Handling: No
- Not available
- Children Welcome: Yes
- Elevators: No
- Fitness Center: Not Available
- Full Service Restaurant: Kitchen
- Internet Access: Cable
- Laundry/Valet Service:
- Microwave in room: No
- Minimum Night Stay: Weisel does not permit stays of over 3 days in length.
- Natl Registry of Historic Places:
- Policy-Check in: 5pm to 10pm
- Policy-Check Out: 7am to 9:30am
- Policy-Payment: Credit cards not accepted
- Pool: None
- Refrigerator in room: No
- Description Non-hostelling groups may make reservations for the day usage of the hostel for educational or recreational purposes i.e. training, retreats, workshops, etc. between the hours of 10am and 4pm. Two weeks notice is required. Open all year except December 25 to January 1.
- Space Notes The Hostel is located in Quakertown and provides excellent overnight accommodations for up to 20 people. There are 1 1/2 baths, including 2 showers, a small modern kitchen with oven, stove, refrigerator, sink, pots, pans, and cutting utensils.