The Centre has provided a meeting place for the residents of Yardley, Lower Makefield and Morrisville since 1851. The rear portion of the building is the original structure. The Centre was enlarged in 1878 to allow church services, fire company suppers, theatre productions and other events to take place in Yardley.
- Days & Hours of Operation: Visit website for show dates & times.
- Handicap Accessible:
- Motorcoach Parking: