MAIN STREET MEETINGS
Avoid the hustle and bustle of the big city and escape to picturesque Bucks County for your next meeting, where you can enjoy the “small town charm” of Philadelphia’s northern countryside. Plan your corporate outing in one of the area’s many unique boroughs for a memorable off-site gathering. Each town plays host to local history, as well as some of the best shopping and dining in the area.
• Host a meeting in Bucks County’s most eclectic and hip city, New Hope. Nestled along the banks of the Delaware River, the village of New Hope and its surrounding area offers visitors scenic countryside, restaurants, antique shops, art galleries, historic attractions, museums, theater and more! The 1870 Wedgwood Inn features five conference rooms accommodating up to 26 people. Best of all, when you host a meeting at the Wedgwood, you can rest assured that your every need will be met.
• Get a taste of southern cooking at the Creole style restaurant, Marsha Brown, in New Hope. Inspired by the tastes of New Orleans, the specially crafted event menus will be sure to please any appetite. Admire the unique stained glass windows in this converted church while enjoying fine dining in a private or semi-private function room that seats up to 50.
• The Continental Tavern, operating since the 1860s, offers diners Olde Style Tavern Fare with a modern touch. Overlook the picture-perfect Lake Afton on the spacious outdoor porch. Hold your next meeting in the Tavern's cozy Parlor Room, where your meeting guests will be served from the special events menu.
• Just off Doylestown's Main Street are three destinations ideal for your next meeting. Plan a meeting at the James A. Michener Art Museum and enjoy the contemporary Edgar N. Putman Event Pavilion. All attendees are welcome to tour the museum's galleries, including works by local artists like renowned furniture designer George Nakashima. Feel like royalty at your next meeting, and plan your event at the Mercer Museum. The Museum, which houses an impressive collection of assorted Americana artifacts, has meetings space for up to 60 in the Great Hall. Bring passion and heartfelt service to the table with a meeting in the large upstairs space at M.O.M.'s, Maxwell's on Main. Treat your guests to craft beers, burgers and other American fare with a pinch of the South.
• The Logan Inn, located right on New Hope’s Main Street, is one of the oldest continually-run inns in the country. Enjoy a corporate luncheon in their restaurant that features New American cuisine.
• Just across the river from New Hope, The Lambertville House Hotel has been recognized as a premier destination for business travelers. Featuring four different spaces and complimentary wireless throughout the hotel, this property is sure to create an unforgettable experience for you and your employees. For maximum productivity with minimal distractions, look no further than the Inn at Lambertville Station. Three meeting rooms overlook the stunning Delaware River, providing the ultimate backdrop for your Main Street Meeting.