MEET "INN" BUCKS COUNTY
Bucks County is well-known for its historic bed and breakfast inns. Those B&B's are not just for romantic escapes, many of these great inns also offer meeting rooms to help you and your employees escape the office and forget about "business as usual."
• Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city at the gorgeous Ash Mill Farm. This 10-acre sheep farm is the perfect rustic setting to help fuel your team's creativity. Ash Mill Farm can accommodate up to 75 people in its unique conference center, a renovated barn overlooking the peaceful pasture.
• Enjoy the serenity of The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm, a historic estate that is proven to facility creativity. Pulitzer Prize-winning Playwright George Kaufman once called Barley Sheaf Farm home, but it is now one of New Hope's premier bed and breakfasts. The Inn offers several unique meeting venues, including the spacious stone bank barn. In addition to meeting essentials like an LCD projector, television and flip charts, Barley Sheaf Farm also provides an event coordinator and an "end the day early" spa package deal.
• Get inspired at your next corporate meeting at the HollyHedge Estate. The Manor House provides the perfect setting for more intimate meetings while the Fieldstone Barn can accommodate larger groups. Add a cocktail reception or buffet lunch to create a more memorable experience for your attendees. HollyHedge also offers a special overnight rate on its B&B rooms for corporate guests.
• Host an unforgettable conference at the 1740 House along the scenic Delaware River. 1740 House's Grand Suite provides a memorable meeting location with its large balcony overlooking the Delaware River. The historic inn is under the same ownership as HollyHedge Estate and provides the same level of hospitality as its sister property.
• Add some rich history to your next corporate meeting at the historic Black Bass Hotel. The private dining room is perfect for small lunch meetings of up to 12 people, while the larger groups can feel at home in the Hotel's banquet area. Take some time to relax and book a stay in one of the nine uniquely furnished suites at the Black Bass to help you relax before and after your event.
• There are many more excellent bed and breakfast inns that are available for your next corporate outing. Scroll down to view the full list of B&B's ready to host your next meeting.