RAISE YOUR GLASS TO A WINERY MEETING
Looking to host a holiday party or special occasion? Plan a unique meeting or event at one of Bucks County's ten picturesque wineries. Bucks County is home to hundreds of acres of vineyards and scenic views, creating the ideal location your next gathering.
With multiple venue options for both small and large get-togethers, raise a glass to hosting your next corporate or family function in Bucks County.
• Host a meeting at the historic Rose Bank Winery. The Winery's Buckman Barn, built in 1832, offers sweeping views of the sheep pasture with meeting space for up to 60 guests. The newest space, the magnificent Rose Ballroom, overlooks the vineyard and can fit up to 250 guests. This country-style wooden barn features large windows and beautiful exposed beams. The third space, the Vintner's Ballroom, offers space for 200, including a large second floor deck and a downstairs patio.
• Perfect for small corporate meetings, the Boardroom at Crossing Vineyards and Winery in Washington Crossing can accommodate 12 people in a simple, stylish setting. The Winery can also host corporate picnics and team-building exercises in its vast outdoor space and serve your guests a meal and wine in one of its other unique event spaces, including the intimate Barrel Room or the 50-seat Vineyard Room. A large outdoor tent area is also available and can accommodate up to 200.
• Located just a short drive from downtown New Hope, New Hope Winery boasts three unique meeting spaces. For intimate meetings, there is the 15-person Bistro Room or The Loft, a transformed hayloft that can seat up to 50 guests. Larger groups can be accommodated in the Presidents Room, complete with a private bar, buffet serving area and restroom, and the Ballroom, the ultimate in rustic elegance with space for up to 175 guests.
• The unmistakeable Sand Castle Winery in Upper Bucks County offers unique meeting spaces throughout its namesake castle. Meet in the Upstairs Gallery where you will be surrounded by brilliant works of art from local and nationally known artists or rent the Tasting Room, which can fit up to 75 comfortably in classroom-style seating. For large groups, the outdoor Tent and Garden Pavillion offers more than 2000 square feet of space.
• Set among the shops of Peddler's Village, an 18th century-inspired outdoor shopping destination, the Chaddsford Winery tasting room provides a festive atmosphere for corporate retreats. The Reserve Tasting Room provides a comfortable space for teambuilding events and meetings of up to 50 people. Combined with one of the many meeting and event spaces at Peddler's Village, the room provides an excellent oasis during larger corporate outings.