RETREAT TO BUCKS COUNTY
Nestled in the picturesque countryside of Philadelphia, Bucks County offers the perfect combination of rustic elegance and professional services, making your next company retreat both relaxing and productive. Plan a meeting here to get away from the distractions of the workplace and have that strategic planning or teambuilding session in a setting your employees won’t soon forget.
• Chances are most employees have always wanted to visit a winery but never have. Plan your next retreat at Sand Castle Winery for a fun change of pace from the busy office. Host your meeting in the upstairs art gallery overlooking the vineyard and the Delaware River. Afterwards, learn to taste wine like a sommelier in the downstairs tasting room.
• Explore a piece of Bucks County history on your next corporate retreat at the Pearl S. Buck House. Green Hills Farm, the former home of Pearl S. Buck and her family features sprawling acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and the original farmhouse where Ms. Buck raised her adopted and foster children. Take a tour of the house and host your meeting in the property’s cultural center or board room.
• With a wide range of settings and services to suit a variety of needs, Peddler’s Village promises first-rate meeting facilities in a beautiful and relaxing country environment. Featuring shopping, teambuilding activities, a spa and winery, this attraction in Lahaska makes for the perfect place to host your next retreat. The Village’s conference rooms can accommodate up to 250 people and parking is free.
• Host your retreat on the Delaware River with the Bucks County Riverboat Company. Whether your cruise takes place in the morning, afternoon or evening, employees can enjoy food and drinks on an attractive riverboat that is sure to boost company morale. Featuring boats that can accommodate up to 63 people and beautiful views along the river, these cruises are a great setting for teambuilding events and meetings.
• All work and no play would make for a very boring company outing; which is exactly why you should plan a corporate retreat to golf in Bucks County. The Bensalem Township Country Club offers 18 holes of golf and a magnificently renovated banquet facility for any meeting needs.• Why not turn your retreat into a corporate volunteer opportunity? Snipes Farm & Education Center offers groups the chance to complete service projects and take a tour of the farm. In the fall, your team can go on a hayride, explore the Corn Maze and roast marshmallows by the fire.
• Bring your employees to the banks of the Delaware for a true countryside retreat. 1836 Bridgeton House on the Delaware combines the elegance of French country charm with rustic American style to create the perfect place for a smaller corporate meeting or event. Wireless internet access, fax and in-room phones, dataports and space to fit 20-25 people are just a few of the amenities Bridgeton House offers to make any meeting productive and an experience to remember.
• Feel like you're on a business trip in France at the Hotel du Village in New Hope. Break up your day by taking a leisurely stroll through the manicured gardens and courtyard of the hotel. Then head into town via the walking trail. Browse antique shops and boutiques or eat at one of New Hope's charming restaurants.