UNIQUE MEETING VENUES
Set amidst trendy main-street towns, working farms and picturesque landscapes, Bucks County, offers unique meeting spaces throughout the 622-square-mile county. With wineries, museums, historic mansions, castles and bed and breakfasts, Bucks County provides an inspiring backdrop to any meeting or event.
• Ten wineries spread throughout the county offer hundreds of acres of vineyards and scenic views, creating the ideal location for a meeting or event. Host your next meeting at historic Rose Bank Winery, built on land originally deeded to William Penn. The newest event space, the Rose Ballroom, holds 250 guests and offers scenic views of the vineyard and pasture. New Hope Winery boasts a rustic ballroom that can accommodate up to 175 people and a transformed old hayloft for intimate gatherings. Crossing Vineyards and Winery accommodates up to 30 guests for cocktails or 20 guests for dinner in the unique Barrel Room, surrounded by different types of wine aging in oak barrels. For a larger function, Crossing Vineyards and Winery can accommodate up to 200 people in an elegant tented area. Sand Castle Winery, a grand castle-like structure, in Upper Bucks County offers unique meeting space in their Upstairs Gallery, Downstairs Tasting Room and tented Garden Pavilion.
• The 2,500-square-foot Edgar N. Putman Pavilion at the James A. Michener Art Museum in Doylestown adds an element of art and culture to any meeting or event. The space boasts 22-foot high ceilings with floor to ceiling glass windows overlooking the eclectic Patricia D. Pfundt Sculpture Garden. The Michener Museum also offers other event spaces and board rooms within the museum.
• The Fuge, one of Bucks County’s newest meeting spaces, is home to the famed centrifuge, where NASA astronauts trained for space missions. The venue now features more than 12,500 square-feet of event space with the Main Fuge room accommodating more than 750 people for a sit down dinner and dance floor. The Fuge also offers a boardroom, breakout rooms and a small theatre-style space for meetings and events.
• Create a memorable meeting or company retreat aboard Bucks County Riverboat Company’s 52' coast guard certified pontoon, The River Otter. This boat is fully equipped for an unforgettable experience on the scenic Delaware River including a catered meal, on-board restrooms and a capacity up to 60 passengers.
• With 70 shops, six restaurants, a luxury inn and spa on-site,Peddler’s Village truly is a one-stop destination for a meeting. With a variety of meeting rooms ranging from a private boardroom to a 120 person classroom-style space to a 250 person banquet room, this 42-acre 18th century-style shopping village can accommodate both small and mid-sized meetings.
• You can bet on a successful meeting at PARX Casino & Racing in Bensalem. PARX East provides corporate and social events a unique venue with more than 9,000 square feet of space overlooking the race track. The casino features 3,500 slot machines, 140 table games, a 60 table poker room, eight dining options and an upscale lounge and nightclub.
• Traditionally known as an “Inn” destination, Bucks County boasts more than 40 bed & breakfasts that offer meeting space. For a rustic feel, Ash Mill Farm Bed & Breakfast can accommodate groups up to 75 people in their meeting room that overlooks a bucolic sheep-filled pasture. The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm offers three unique meeting spaces hosting up to 50, 24 and 15 guests, respectively. When the meeting is over, corporate clients are invited to make an appointment for a discounted spa treatment using all natural herbal ingredients blended fresh on property.
• Set on more than 20 acres of charming gardens, waterscapes and terraces, HollyHedge Estate offers their Manor House for smaller meetings and the spacious Fieldstone Barn for larger conferences or banquets up to 220 people.
• Venture into New Hope for your next meeting to immerse your team into the rich atmosphere of the historic Bucks County Playhouse. Utilize the theater space for a private meeting or use the stage for team-building activities. After a day of hard work, celebrate with a cocktail party on the Riverside Deck and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery. Step out onto the streets of New Hope, and venture through the assortment of restaurants, art galleries, shops and other area attractions. Choose one of New Hope's cozy Bed and Breakfasts or Inns and enjoy the convenience and proximity between the town and the Bucks County Playhouse for your next meeting.
• Hewn Spirits in Pipersville offers locally handcrafted rum and whiskey, personalized tastings and tours and a meeting space for up to 50 people. Each barrel, from their Shipmate Gold Rum to the Red Barn Rye Whiskey, is made from grains grown less than 10 miles from the distillery, giving every bottle a truly local taste.