Ring in the New Year in Bucks County
Whether you want to dance the night away, dine in style or finish the year off with a bang during a dazzling fireworks display, there is a place for everyone to start the New Year in Philadelphia's countryside.
• Dance the night away with delicious food at the Plumsteadville Inn. Toast with a glass of complimentary champagne and enjoy a continental breakfast at midnight!
• Spring Mill Manor will be hosting a Mardi Gras themed New Year's Eve! The gala package includes a five-hour open bar, dancing and live music!
• Put on your thinking cap and solve a "crime" at Fisher's Tudor House. The "Dead Men Don't Speakeasy" murder mystery will take you back to the roaring twenties.
• Have a fun and funky New Year at Sellersville Theater with a tribute to "The Blues Brotherhood!" The 10:30 show will include a champagne toast.
• Join McCoole's at the Historic Red Lion Inn for a New Year's Eve Party featuring a four-course menu, live music and party favors.
- End the year with a full belly at The Black Bass Hotel and Restaurant! The prix fixe menu includes four courses and meets many dietary needs, including gluten-free options. If brunch is more your scene, you're sure to be delighted with the Sunday champagne brunch on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day!
- Taste some of the best comfort food around during dinner at the Lumberville General Store on New Year's Eve. Or toast the new year with a mimosa during their New Year's Day Brunch!
- Celebrate New Year's Eve at the Logan Inn while enjoying live entertainment and a champagne toast at midnight.
- Enjoy relaxed, comfort dining during special hours at The Brick Tavern Inn on New Year's Eve.
- Ring in the new year at Caleb's American Kitchen with a fabulous four-course dinner! Don't forget to bring your own bubbly at this BYOB.
- Finish 2017 in style at The Washington House. Enjoy a special five course dinner with a complimentary glass of champagne.
- Celebrate the new year surrounded by historic architecture. The romantic Bella Tori at the Mansion will be offering a three course prix fixe menu on New Year's Eve.
• Tuck the little ones in at night and celebrate early at Giggleberry Fair's Noon Year's Eve Celebration.
• Bring the whole family to BounceU of Langhorne for a balloon drop and countdown to noon. Celebrate with noisemakers and add in some delicious pizza.
*Please check individual venues for pricing, hours and reservations.