Business travelers are always welcome at Bucks County hotels. Whether you need video conference room access and AV equipment or simple business tools like wireless Internet or printing services, Bucks County's hotels have all the materials that you need to get the job done.
- With two Bucks County locations in Newtown and Warrington, Homewood Suites offers added convenience for business travelers. Both feature business centers, business phone service and AV rental. The Warrington location also offers video messaging, video conferencing and complimentary printing.
- Business travelers will find all they need at the Holiday Inn Express in two convenient locations in Bucks County: Phila NE-Bensalem and Langhorne. Both hotels offer an "Express Start" hot breakfast, a 24 hour fitness room, outdoor pool, meeting/ banquet space, free wifi and a business center.
- Enjoy a relaxing stay at the Golden Plough Inn, an exquisite country inn located on the grounds of Peddler's Village. The Golden Plough offers meeting rooms that can accommodate anywhere from six to 350 people, perfect for everything from board meetings to conferences.
- One of Bucks County's full service hotels, the Radisson Hotel in Trevose is perfect for business travel. The Radisson offers 19 meeting rooms with high-speed Internet, AV equipment and more. Start your day off with some exercise at the fitness center and indoor / outdoor pool, and refuel at the Atrium Restaurant.
- If you are going to be in town for an extended stay, the Residence Inn Langhorne can make you feel at home. All of the Inn's suites feature well-equipped kitchens, dishwashers, refrigerators and more. On select week nights, unwind at an evening social, featuring complimentary food and beverages and a chance to network with other guests.
- The Sheraton Bucks County Hotel offers many advantages to business travelers, including 12,000 square foot of meeting space, the Link@Sheraton business center and dining at the University Grille. Relax after your meeting with a workout in the fully-equipped fitness center, an onsite spa treatment or dip in the hotel pool or whirlpool.
- Stay as long as you need at Springhill Suites, with two locations in Quakertown and Langhorne. Springhill Suites offers business services like copying, faxing, post/parcel pickup and expedited shipping. In addition, the Quakertown location offers a full-service business center with printing services.
- The Crowne Plaza Bucks County offers the ambiance of a world-class luxury hotel with beautifully renovated rooms and meeting space. A shuttle service is offered for any transportation needs within a 5 mile radius. This hotel has everything a savvy business traveler needs including all your needs for work, like a high-tech 24 hour business center, and for play, like the relaxing indoor pool, hot tub and sauna.
- The Four Points by Sheraton is an ideal venue for business gatherings located in Northeast Philadelphia. This hotel is designed for various types of corporate events with four meeting spaces and more than 5,000 sq ft of space. Start your day off right with a hearty breakfast at Cobblestones restaurant, located right in the hotel. Then hop the free shuttle to your business meeting at a nearby corporation, or to visit local attractions. The shuttle will take you anywhere within a five-mile radius.