GOING THE EXTRA MILE WITH EXTRA AMENITIES
Whether you are looking to stay at a full-service hotel or a historic bed and breakfast, Bucks County's lodging partners are going the extra mile to make your stay better. Take advantage of these special offers to ensure you have an extra special stay.
- The luxurious Golden Pheasant Inn is nestled in between the Delaware River and Delaware Canal State Park in the scenic town of Erwinna. In addition to the four-star lodging and fine dining, Golden Pheasant offers bicycle and helmet rentals to help guests better explore your surroundings.
- There is no need to leave your hotel for a great workout when you stay at the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel. The on-site gym and fitness center is staffed with Certified Personal Trainers ready to lead you in regularly scheduled aerobic classes, including step aerobics, low impact aerobics, water aerobics and Yoga.
- Enjoy a day of pampering with an herbal spa treatment at the Inn at Barley Sheaf. Relax with an exfoliating body scrub, let your problems fall away with a soothing massage and top it off with a fresh blended fruit smoothie or a cup of hot cherry blossom tea.
- For all the comforts of home and more, book a stay at the Residence Inn by Mariott Langhorne. Make your own meals on the cook-top stove, take a dip in the indoor pool and enjoy a game of billiards in the lounge. The Residence also offers an outdoor basketball and sport court.
- Spend an afternoon of horseback riding when you stay at the Mill Creek Farm Bed and Breakfast. With advanced notice, Mill Creek Farm can arrange a horseback riding trip through a neighboring farm. Massage therapies, day passes to a local health club and an on-site tennis court are also available to all guests.
- Take a ride back in time during your stay at Frog Hollow Farm Bed and Breakfast. For an additional fee, guests can be chauffeured to dinner in a 1931 Ford Model A, taking a scenic ride along Bucks County backroads to one of the area's finest restaurants.
- Receive the healing touch from a certified massage therapist during your stay at the Inn at Bowman's Hill. The Inn offers a variety of massages, including Swedish, hot stone, deep tissue and a romantic couples massage session.