Pack up the family and live the simple life at one of Bucks County's picturesque campgrounds. Bucks County is home to six campgrounds that offer a wide range of amenities to guarantee that every member of your family leaves with no complaints
- Double paddle boaters Nockamixon
- Ringing Rocks Park
- Nestled in the hills and valleys of Ottsville, Beaver Valley Family Campground is five miles from Lake Nockamixon State Park and Bucks County River Country. Beaver Valley has lodging that ranges from wooded and open RV and tent sites to air-conditioned cabins. The campground has amenities that include a brand-new game room, full-sized pool and basketball courts. Stop in for the Corn and Hot Dog Roast or the delicious Peach Festival. Be sure to grab your discounted tickets to Sesame Place!
- Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort in Upper Black Eddy prides itself on having every important amenity. Take a dip in the beautiful heated swimming pool while the kids enjoy themselves in the spray pool. Be sure to take some personal time and check out the on-site spa. Every weekend at Colonial Woods is a theme weekend! Past themes include Pirate Party Weekend, Pig Roast & Hawaiian Luau and "Game of Life."
- Another campground gem located in Upper Black Eddy is Dogwood Haven Family Campground. With 55 wooded sites across the campground, you can spread out without feeling crowded by other campers. This site has fishing, golf and whitewater paddling. Kayak along a wonderful 3.8-mile-long piece of the Tohickon Creek from Ralph Stover State Park to Point Pleasant for views your family will never forget!
- Family owned and operated for over 40 years by the Roeder Family, Little Red Barn Campground is located ½ mile from Nockamixon State Park in stunning Quakertown, PA. This campground is pet-friendly and has 152 sites, including 60 tent sites. Every campsite includes a picnic table and fireplace, perfect for family meals and late-night s'mores! Play pool or air-hockey in the game room, or get outdoors with a friendly game of horseshoes. Campers can also celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and other special events in Little Red Barn's three-level pavilion.
- Quakertown is also home to Quakerwoods Campground, a family-oriented campground tucked away in Bucks County's relaxing countryside. Scavenger Hunt Weekend, Birthday Weekend and Scarecrow Weekend are among the many popular theme weekends held throughout the summer . Trailer space is available for rent to give you all the comforts of home while enjoying the great outdoors! Discounted tickets to Sesame Place are also available.
- Located on 64 creekside acres in Bucks County, Tohickon Family Campground boasts more than 200 sites on an expansive family retreat. Spend a day fishing on the Tohickon Creek or swimming in the camp pool. Take a hayride, play bingo or make s'mores with goodies from the fully stocked camp store. Grandma's Country Kitchen, a hall space for 50 people, can be rented for intimate family gatherings.