Steal away for a romantic escape at our more than forty charming bed and breakfasts. Situated on sprawling farms, off-country roads and small-town landscapes, Bucks County provides the perfect setting for time away with your loved one. From luxuriously upscale to charmingly rustic, escape the hustle and bustle in Bucks County:
- Experience riverfront views and serene settings at 1740 House, a twenty-four room bed & breakfast nestled along the Delaware River. Located only six miles north of New Hope, spend the day lazing on your private balcony or head to New Hope to discover art galleries, quirky shops and breathtaking views.
- Located on the banks of the Delaware River, the luxurious 1836 Bridgeton House combines French country charm with American simplicity. Situated in peaceful settings, their “Skip Lunch” breakfast can be served fireside or on their riverside terraces in warmer months.
- Escape to the Golden Plough Inn located within the 18th-century-style shopping destination, Peddler’s Village. Stroll hand-in-hand down the winding pathways of this 42-acre village and enjoy the quaint scenery of six on-site restaurants and 70 shops including a spa, winery and old-fashioned candy store.
- The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm provides the ultimate romantic sanctuary with sixteen luxury suites in its historic manor house, cottage and barn. Indulge in luxury as you are surrounded by a 100-acre pasture and woodland views, swimming pool, miniature horses, flower gardens, pond and walking paths. Fun tip: You’ll be only steps away from where US Hot Air Balloon Team launches their hot air balloon rides.
- Considered by many to be the most luxurious bed & breakfast in Bucks County, The Inn at Bowman’s Hill provides the ideal setting for a romantic retreat. Laze by the heated pool, sip a glass of wine on the vineyard terrace and soak up the beauty that surrounds on this AAA Four-Diamond five-acre manicured estate. This gated estate was recently named “Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in America” by ILoveInns.com.
- Set just outside the lively streets of New Hope, Ash Mill Farm Bed & Breakfast is a ten-acre working sheep farm featuring five Manor House guest rooms and two separate guest cottages. Many of the rooms offer breathtaking views of the sheep pasture or opportunities to feed the sheep from your porch.