WAKE UP TO A HEARTY BREAKFAST
There is nothing like waking up to a home-cooked meal, and that is exactly what you will get at Bucks County's famous bed and breakfast inns. Bucks County's B&B's use fresh, local ingredients to ensure that the breakfast is as good as the bed:
- A memorable stay is guaranteed at the luxurious award-winning Inn at Bowman's Hill. Fresh, local ingredients like organic eggs from the Inn's own flock of free-range hens are what make this bed and breakfast truly unique. The signature English breakfast features seven different breakfast items and is available every day. Guests may also choose from any of the gourmet cooked-to-order items from a menu that changes daily.
- Savor seasonal favorites at the scenic Woolverton Inn. A delicious three-course gourmet breakfast is prepared every day, with a selection of extravagant choices. Enjoy a fresh frittata prepared with local tomatoes, pesto and fresh mozzarella with a baked Parmesan baguette in the summer, or warm up with rich crème brulee French toast in the winter. No matter what time of year it is, these delicious selections are sure to please.
- Dining at the Inn at Barley Sheaf
- Waking up will be easier than ever with a mouth-watering breakfast waiting for you at the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm! Indulge in unique dishes skillfully prepared every day, such as fluffy lemon ricotta pancakes served with fresh raspberries and local maple syrup. Satisfy a sweet tooth by sampling the Inn's cinnamon bun French toast with crème fraiche and seasonal berries. Guests are also treated to the Inn's gourmet brunch every weekend morning.
- Settle in and bring your appetite to the peaceful Frog Hollow Farm Bed & Breakfast, situated on a quiet 18th-century farm in Upper Bucks County. Owner Mitch Adler creates delightful dishes with home-grown ingredients, such as the signature thick-sliced raisin French toast with caramelized Bosc pears in a fresh ginger brandy sauce. If you prefer a more savory option, try the three-cheese and sherried crab cluster mushroom omelet, served with hearty home-style potatoes and a choice of thick bacon or country sausage. With good food and great hospitality, you will love the feeling of a more comfortable pace of life.