AL FRESCO DINING
Warm weather and beautiful Bucks County views make for perfect outdoor dining conditions. From tables for two overlooking the picturesque Delaware River, to lush secret garden patios, Bucks County has an al fresco seat for all!
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of New Hope at the Logan Inn where you can tempt your taste buds with American continental cuisine on the outdoor terrace.
- Located within the 18th-century-style shopping destination of Peddler's Village, the Buttonwood Grill offers casual fare and an extensive craft beer list. The outdoor patio overlooks winding pathways leading to quaint shops and landscaped gardens. Be sure to try their signature dish, a half-pound "Butcher's Burger."
- The large outdoor brick patio at the Bridgetown Mill House is open through the spring, summer and fall before the cold weather. Sip a drink at the bar or enjoy a seasonal tapas menu with a view of a fountain and nature in comfortable temperatures.
- Dine where General George Washington and his troops crossed the Delaware River at Washington Crossing Inn. Covered by a lush canopy of trees, the breathtaking secret garden comes to life as the outdoor patio areas are filled with local ingredients and hungry guests.
- Sample contemporary American cuisine made with fresh, seasonal ingredients at the Historic King George II Inn, established in 1681. Located on the Delaware River, the inn offers five dining rooms, a historic tavern and an outdoor riverfront patio for al fresco dining.
- With large open windows bringing in natural light and its beautiful décor, Karla's Restaurant has been serving their homemade recipes and cocktails since 1978. With one of the most enticing menus in New Hope, dishes include fries smothered in cheese, bacon and jalapenos, as well as gourmet meals such as blackened tilapia tacos and braised beef short ribs with seared scallops.
- Take in a breathtaking view of the Delaware River while dining at one of Bucks County's oldest inns, Black Bass Hotel. Situated riverside with outdoor tables and umbrellas, the river deck offers picturesque scenery while you taste coffee, cocktails or even a fabulous Sunday brunch!
- Experience fresh air, fresh flavors and refreshingly friendly service with canal side dining at Lambertville Station, just steps away from the unique shops of historic New Hope. Each of the restaurant’s savory dishes is prepared using herbs from the garden on-site with more than 25 varieties to choose from!
- Dine in style at the newly renovated Rocco's at The Brick. Enjoy the seasonal menu featuring rotating specials while taking in the views of Newtown.