"Bring Your Own" Bucks County Beverages
Many of Bucks County's restaurants offer a wide selection of beer and wine, but sometimes you just want to bring your own. Find the perfect brew along Bucks County's Ale Trail and pick out the perfect bottle of Bucks County wine to pair with your delicious meal. Many area eateries welcome you to "BYO" adult beverages.
- Since 1977, Angelo's Restaurant and Pizzeria has been serving pizza and classic Italian meals to Southampton and Bucks County. Bring your own beer to pair with your favorite specialty pizza, stromboli or calzone.
- Caleb's American Kitchen in Lahaska specializes in New american cuisine. Chef Caleb Lentchner puts his own twist on American classics like steak, burgers, fish tacos and grilled salmon, all paired with your favorite beverage.
- The menu at Maize in Perkasie changes according to what's fresh and in season. Be sure to check what they're serving before deciding on what to bring to drink. The staff promises an experience like no other since each dish is made from scratch using locally-grown items.
- At Francisco's on the River, choose a beverage to go with the rich tastes of Italian and Mediterranean dishes like lobster ravioli, chicken porcini, and their legendary Linguine al Frutti di Mare Fradiavolo.
- Keep things pure and simple with seasonally-inspired Italian and Mediterranean dishes at Genevieve's Kitchen. Join them for lunch or dinner in a relaxed environment, then head to the County Theater across the street for a movie to complete your date night!
- Drink your preferred beverage with a fresh seafood dinner at the Lobster Claw in Doylestown. This seafood market and restaurant serves favorites like broiled tilapia, shrimp scampi and Alaskan King Crab. So be sure to bring the perfect drink to complement your meal.