BRING YOUR OWN BEER AND WINE
Many of Bucks County's restaurants offer a wide selection of beer and wine, but sometimes you just want to bring your own. Whether it's a six-pack of beer or a bottle of your favorite vintage from one of Bucks County's wineries, many area eateries welcome you to "BYO" adult beverages.
- Since 1977, Angelo's Restaurant and Pizzeria has been serving pizza and classic Italian meals to Southampton and Bucks County. Bring your own beer to pair with your favorite specialty pizza, stromboli or calzone.
- Specializing in New American cuisine, Caleb's American Kitchen in Lahaska is one of the newest BYO restaurants in Bucks County. Chef Caleb Lencthner puts his own twist on American classics like steak, burgers, fish tacos and grilled salmon, all paired with your favorite beverage.
- The menu at Maize in Perkasie changes according to what's fresh and in season every week so be sure to check what they're serving before deciding on what to bring to drink. The staff promises an experience like no other since each dish is made from scratch using locally-grown items.
- One of Bucks County's finest restaurants, Bella Tori at the Mansion invites guests to bring their own bottle of wine every Friday night. Enjoy a bottle of your choice vintage while listening to the classical guitar sounds of Langhorne's Robert Schulze, who plays everything from Bach to the Beatles.
- At Francisco's on the River, choose a beverage to go with the rich tastes of Italian and Mediterranean dishes like lobster ravioli, chicken porcini, and their legendary Linguine al Frutti di Mare Fradiavolo.
- Keep things pure and simple with seasonally inspired Italian and Mediterranean dishes at Genevieve's Kitchen! Join them for lunch or dinner in a relaxed environment, then head to the County Theater across the street for a movie to complete your date night!
- Drink your preferred beverage with a fresh seafood dinner at the Lobster Claw in Doylestown. This seafood market and restaurant serves favorites like broiled tilapia, shrimp scampi and Alaskan King Crab. So be sure to bring the perfect drink to complement your meal.