Vacations are about experiencing new things, but sometimes we crave the familiar. Many of America's top chain restaurants have locations in Bucks County to help you feel more at home during your stay.
- With five locations in Bucks County, Applebee's is a true neighborhood bar and grill. Find your favorite eats at Bensalem, Doylestown, Newtown, Quakertown and Southampton.
- A Philadelphia tradition, Chickie's & Pete's serves their famous Crabfries at two Bucks County locations, one in Warrington and one in Bensalem inside PARX Casino.
- Enjoy the original chicken sandwich at Chick-Fil-A in Trevose, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner every day except Sunday.
- It's a fiesta every night at On the Border at the Neshaminy Mall in Bensalem, serving Mexican favorites and endless chips and salsa.
- Outback Steakhouse has all your favorites, like the Bloomin' Onion and thick-cut steaks, at its Bensalem location.
- Bottomless fries, made-to-order burgers and speckled lemonade highlight the menu at Red Robin in Trevose.
- Toss your peanut shells on the floor and carve up a hearty steak at Texas Roadhouse in Bensalem.
- Enjoy the number one Chicago-style deep dish pizza at Uno Chicago Grill in Doylestown and Bensalem.