The holidays should be a joyous time filled with cheer, not a time spent worrying about burning the Christmas ham. Take the stress out of your holiday meals and let these Bucks County restaurants do the cooking (and cleaning!) for you.
Note: This reflects the 2015 season. Please check back for 2016 information.
- Get ready for Santa's big arrival at the historic Black Bass Hotel with their delicious four-course prix-fixe dinner on Christmas Eve. Choose from signature dishes such as Charleston Meeting Street Crab or Filet Mignon with Blue Cheese and Mushroom Demi-glace. Save room for a delectable dessert like Egg Nog Cheesecake or Chocolate Pistachio Cake!
- Spend Christmas Eve dinner with the Logan Inn. The restaurant will be serving up a special holiday menu including, Organic Irish Salmon and Macadamie-Encrusted Baby Lamb Chops.
- Get into the spirit of the holidays at The Washington House during a festive three-course prix-fixe Christmas Eve luncheon. Choose from great entrées such as Stuffed European Chicken or Sweet Potato Gnocchi. Don't forget to grab a seasonal treat for dessert like Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake!
- For amazing American cuisine, your family can head to Caleb's American Kitchen for a special three-course holiday celebration on Christmas Eve that includes Pan Seared Halibut Fillet or Veal Porterhouse. Bring your own bottle of wine or champagne to toast to the holiday!
- Take the family out for a delicious meal in a historic setting at the Washington Crossing Inn, just minutes from the spot where George Washington made his heroic river-crossing on Christmas Night in 1776. A special buffet will be available for Christmas Eve buffet dinner. If you'll be in the area to watch the Annual Christmas Crossing at Washington Crossing Historic Park on Christmas Day, stop over for a delectable dinner buffet.
- Enjoy an experience to savor on Christmas Eve with the multi-course prix fixe Holiday Celebrations Tasting Menu at the Stockton Inn! Taste delicious choices like the Poached Oyster and Braised Pork Belly.
*Please check with individual restaurants for pricing and reservations.