Take the stress out of your holiday meals and let these Bucks County restaurants do the cooking (and cleaning!) for you.*
- Get ready for Santa's big arrival with Charleston Meeting Street Crab at the historic Black Bass Hotel during their delicious four-course prix-fixe dinner on Christmas Eve.
- Spend Christmas Eve dinner with the Logan Inn and enjoy special holiday menu items like Organic Irish Salmon and Macadamie-Encrusted Baby Lamb Chops.
- Get into the spirit of the holidays during a festive three-course prix fixe Christmas Eve Luncheon at The Washington House.
- Grab a bottle of wine or champagne to toast the holidays at Caleb's American Kitchen for a special three-course holiday celebration on Christmas Eve that includes Pan Seared Halibut Fillet!
- Take the family out for a special Christmas Eve or Christmas Day dinner buffet at the Washington Crossing Inn, just minutes from the spot where George Washington made his heroic river-crossing on Christmas Night in 1776.
- Enjoy an experience to savor on Christmas Eve with the multi-course prix fixe Holiday Chef's Tasting Menu at the Stockton Inn!
*Please check with individual restaurants for pricing and reservations.