DINING AS AN EXPERIENCE
Tempt your taste buds in Bucks County with an experience unlike any other. Dinner is more than just a meal when your exceptional eats are accompanied by an exciting show or competitive challenge. Savor dinner as an experience with plenty of places to applaud in Bucks County:
- Crowd at Cock 'n Bull during Apple Fest in Peddler's Village
- Travel back in time for an Evening in the Colonial Kitchen, a savory four-course, 18th-century style dinner accompanied by period music at The Cock ‘n Bull Restaurant in Peddler’s Village. From January through March, this exciting and educational event allows guests to dine among historic re-enactors such as Abraham Lincoln and Martha Washington. Learn from food historians as they prepare delectable dishes over a roaring fire and share secrets of baking pies in a Dutch oven, roasting beef on a "clock-work jack" or in a "tin kitchen” and cooking fish laced onto a plank.
- Hop aboard the New Hope and Ivyland Railroad for a romantic wine and cheese excursion on The Grapevine Express. Ride the rails in first-class comfort in a beautifully restored parlor car on a 50-minute journey through beautiful Bucks County. Taste vintage wines, gourmet cheeses and fresh fruit as you head on an adventure you will never forget.
- Experience spine-chilling clues during the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater at Fisher’s Tudor House. Dine through murder, mystery and mayhem as a group of talented actors ‘kill’ the show. Fresh-baked bread, succulent entrées and delightful desserts fill the table as this interactive and unpredictable event brings you to the edge of your seat.
- Bite into a big, juicy burger with Maggio's Big Beefy Burger Challenge. This challenge is only for the daring with 50 ounces of fresh ground beef, 10 slices of mouthwatering bacon, half of a head of iceberg lettuce, 15 slices of American cheese and more sandwiched between two brioche buns.
- Sip a warm cup of tea in a 250-year-old, fully restored farm house at The Talking Teacup. This relaxing, full service tea room hand-makes a four-course meal complete with soft scones, hot soups, teacup-shaped tea sandwiches, delicious desserts and more than 100 teas. Stroll through the antique gift shop where you can find teacups, teapots and tasty packaged tea.