Bucks County is home to many fantastic dining spots, but where can you go for a family meal? Many of the county's top restaurants have great children's menus, serving everything from hot dogs to filet mignon. Your child is sure to leave dinner happy and full, no matter their taste!
- The farm-to-table approach at Earl's New American in Peddler's Village isn't just for adults. Kids will love the children's menu, including Earl's peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with apple slices.
- Give the kids what they really want: pizza! Angelo's Restaurant and Pizzeria of Southampton offers a child-size pizza so you don't have to compromise your meal for your child's sake.
- Let your child have a fine dining experience at the Brick Tavern in Quakertown. The Tavern's children's menu includes filet mignon.
- One of the unique offerings at Buttonwood Grill in Peddler's Village is pulled chicken and cheese tacos, available on their kids' menu.
- The Painted Pony Café at Giggleberry Fair is the perfect place for a hot dog after a long day of play at the popular Peddler's Village attraction.
- Newtown's Green Parrot Restaurant offers a variety of items on its kids' menu including grilled cheese, mac and cheese and more.
- Maggio's in Southampton is famous for its pizza and pasta specials, but kids can also enjoy a classic PB&J or Coney Island hot dog.
- Beyond the grilled chicken, pizza and more on the children's menu, the Spinnerstown Hotel offers "Kid's Favorite Drinks" including a "Shirley Temple," 7Up mixed with cherry juice.
- Korean Beef Skewers are one of the fine dishes available on the children's menu at Washington Crossing Inn.
- Every kid's meal at the Washington House in Sellersville includes a beverage and a scoop of ice cream.