NEW YEAR'S DINING
Start 2017 off on the right foot with a full belly, courtesy of Bucks County's premier restaurants and dining hot spots!*
To celebrate the New Year in Bucks County with a bang, check out these events.
- End the year right with Maine Lobster Risotto at the Black Bass Hotel during a delicious four-course meal on New Year's Eve. Then, celebrate the new year with a three-course Champagne Brunch!
- The Brick Tavern Inn offers special menu items like Escargot with live guitar played by Lou Pompilio for your New Year's Eve dinner!
- Bring your own wine and champagne to ring in the New Year with an exclusive four-course prix-fixe menu at Caleb's American Kitchen!
- The Washington House wants you to finish 2016 in style with their special five-course New Year's Eve Champagne Dinner.
- Join Genevieve's Kitchen this New Year's Eve and dine on a delectable prix fixe feast menu with four chef-inspired courses!
- Enjoy an experience to savor on New Year's Eve with the multi-course prix fixe Holiday Chef's Tasting Dinner at the Stockton Inn!
- Celebrate the old with the new by enjoying a three-course dinner service in the romantic Bella Tori at the Mansion this New Year's Eve.
- Check out the Lumberville General Store's holiday menu on New Year's Eve. Then, join them for New Year's Day Brunch including, a mimosa and pastry!
*Please check individual restaurants for pricing, hours and reservations.