ENJOY A THANKSGIVING FEAST IN BUCKS COUNTY
Stressed about the holidays? Instead of worrying about getting the big dinner ready, these Bucks County restaurants will take all your worries away so you can enjoy a delicious gourmet dinner with your friends and family.
For a full list of all restaurants offering a Thanksgiving dinner, check out our Special Offers section. Note: This information reflects the 2015 season. Check back for 2016 dates.
- If you are craving a classic Thanksgiving dinner, Bella Tori at the Mansion is sure to fulfill your wish. Their Thanksgiving spread features a large buffet with Hot Roasted Turkey and Ham carving stations and all the fixings you would make at home! Feel free to go back for seconds or thirds!
- For your four-course dinner at the Washington House, start with delectable hors d'oeuvres like shrimp wrapped in bacon or feta dumplings and then choose a delicious soup or salad as a transition into your entrée. Choose from options such as Turkey and Roast Duck or for a small upgrade charge you can dig into dishes like the Thanksgiving Feast (Turkey, Prime Rib and Pork Loin) or Jumbo Lump Crab and Shrimp Cakes. Be sure to taste their dessert sampler and coffee before you go home!
- The historic and elegant Golden Pheasant Inn features a unique and delightful Thanksgiving menu. You can nosh on classic dishes such as Slow Roasted Turkey or try something different like the Pheasant Breast or Butternut Squash Ravioli.
- Fisher's Tudor House takes the worry out of making your Thanksgiving dinner at home by offering a take-out dinner with Turkey, two soups, choice of three sides and dessert. All dinners include pumpkin bread, gravy and dinner rolls so you will have everything that you need. If your family is extra hungry, add a Spiral Cut Ham!
- The seven-course prix fixe meal at the beautiful Black Bass Hotel will make sure you're fueled up for your Black Friday shopping! Start your first several courses with dishes like the hotel's signature Bailey's Pate, Smoked Salmon Mousse and Cranberry Sorbet. The main course buffet features both tasty traditional and unique foods ranging from Turkey, Ham and Traditional Stuffing to Oyster Andouille Cornbread Stuffing. Whatever you are looking for, Thanksgiving Dinner at the Black Bass Hotel will leave you satisfied!
- Dine in at the Brick Tavern Inn for delicious choices like Warm Brie with Raspberry Sauce as an appetizer and delectable dishes such as Turkey, Prime Rib, Baked Ham or Scallops as your main course. For those looking to eat at home, no problem! The take-home meal includes Roast Turkey, Traditional Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy as well as Roasted Vegetables and Cranberry Sauce.
- Enjoy a taste of the high life at the Thanksgiving Buffet at the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel in Langhorne. Nosh on delicious selections such as Prime Rib of Beef Au Jus or Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey and wash down your tasty meals with complimentary warm Apple Cider.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with a three-course turkey dinner at Marsha Brown's, or preorder and bring home a bit of the magic with their famous side dishes like Sweet Potato Casserole or Twice Baked Potato Souffle to add to your Thanksgiving feast.
- The three-course dinner at the Logan Inn in New Hope includes soup like Butternut Squash, a Turkey or Honey Ham Dinner, Stuffed Baked Flounder or Roast Prime Rib!
*Please check individual websites for pricing and reservation details.