SHAM-ROCKIN' ST. PATRICK'S DAY FUN
It's time to dress in your most festive green and celebrate your Irish side, whether you have one or not! From downtown festivals and parades to dinners and concerts, Bucks County offers a variety of events for people of all ages.
Note: This information reflects the 2016 season. Check back for 2017 dates.
• March 3 - Dance and sing along to traditional and modern Irish music at the Washington Crossing Inn with a live performance from Celtic Pride. Dine like a true Irishmen every Thursday from February 18 to March 17 with a special menu. Choose from a variety of mouth-watering meals that includes Clam and Mussel Gratin, Braised Corn Beef and Cabbage and Short Rib Irish Stout Stew!
• March 4 and March 17 - Enjoy dinner at the Washington House Restaurant and try samples of Celtic brews from England, Ireland and Scotland that will be sure to get you in the St. Patty's Day spirit March 4. Treat yourself to a special menu March 17 that includes delectable entree items like Lamb Stew and Corned Beef & Cabbage! Reservations are recommended.
• March 12 - Spend an evening at the Newtown Historic Association's 14th Annual Tavern Night. Make reservations for a night of dancing, music, games, a silent auction and food.
• March 12 - Put on your dancing shoes and join the Acoustic Trio of Craig, Nyke and Don at the Spinnerstown Hotel Restaurant to Irish jig the night away!
• March 12 - Spend a fun-filled day at the Pennridge St. Patrick's Day & Celtic Festival! Start off the day at the 2nd Annual St. Patrick's Day parade and then continue the celebration all throughout the afternoon with live Irish music, children's games and activities, a beer tent and a Men's Best Legs in Kilts Contest!
• March 12 - Dance and sing along to folk music from countries all over the world performed by Gerry Timlin at the Yardley Community Centre. A native-born Irishman, Gerry has a passion for folk music and is known internationally for his musical talents and sense of humor.
• March 12 - The fun begins in Levittown! Join the excitement at the 28th Annual Bucks County St. Patrick's Day Parade!
• March 13 - Run like there's a pot of gold at the finish line at Warminster Community Park's St. Partick's 5K Race! Get into the true holiday spirit, and dress to impress in your best green outfit!
• March 16 and 17 - Celebrate St. Patrick's Day with the kids at BounceU of Langhorne. Children can enjoy Irish music and dancing as they bounce the night away. Or bring your little leaping leprechauns to the St. Patrick's Day party. Make sure they wear green to hunt for gold and enjoy sweet Irish treats!
• March 19 - Enjoy an evening of authentic songs from the Emerald Isle with a live performance by the Galway Girls at the Bucks County Playhouse.
• March 19-20 - There's plenty of reasons to keep the Irish celebration going! Extend your festivities at Crossing Vineyards and Winery's St. Patrick's Day Weekend Celebration with wine tastings and case discounts!
Be sure to check out our Calendar of Events for a complete list of holiday fun.