Egg-cellent Easter Egg-ventures
Easter Sunday is April 1 and many Bucks County businesses, attractions and restaurants are gearing up for some holiday fun from dyeing eggs to meeting the Easter Bunny!
EGG HUNTS & BUNNY FUN
• Take a wagon ride to the "Hunting Grounds" at Shady Brook Farm's Easter Eggstravaganza March 30-31. Kids can hunt for eggs, meet the Easter Bunny and enjoy go-carts and giant Jumping Pillows!
• Take a springtime ride with the Easter Bunny on the New Hope and Ivyland Railroad's Easter Bunny Express on select dates through April 1.
• Start off your Easter celebrations with a "bunny brunch" that includes French toast, fresh fruit and inflatable attractions at The Market at Del Val March 30-31!
• Enjoy a delicious four-course Easter Dinner with family and friends at the Washington House Restaurant.
• The elegant, historic Bella Tori at the Mansion is the perfect setting for creating holiday memories during Easter Brunch with the family!
• Check out the Radisson Hotel Philadelphia Northeast for their annual Easter Sunday Brunch!
• Sample breakfast specialties like a Belgium Waffle station during Fisher's Tudor House Easter Brunch Buffet.