- Outdoor Recreation
- Free Things To Do
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Special Offers
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
EXPLORE BUCKS COUNTY EXHIBITS
Whether you're a fan of comic books, fashion or American history there are plenty of Bucks County exhibits that are sure to pique your interest.
• "Comic Books Unmasked: A Look at Race," Through December - Superheroes do more than just save the day, they also fight off ignorance and promote understanding. Dive into stereotypes portrayed by comic books at the Pearl S. Buck House & Historic Site. View a rare collection of comic books that show America's evolving perspective of race. Pearl Buck was a big fan of comic books. She was on the editorial board of DC Comics and wrote for Real Facts Comics.
• "American Adventure," Through June 12 - Travel back in time to when American settlers came to the New World. Immerse yourself in interactive experiences at the Mercer Museum as if you were one of the first colonists! Wind your way through the exhibit and you'll discover if you would have made it through the first year in the colonies. Kids will love the fun activities including a zip line and rock climb.
• "Philadelphia in Style: A Century of Fashion," March 13-June 26 - Calling all fashionistas! The James A. Michener Art Museum is showcasing Philadelphia's ever-changing fashion trends throughout the past century. Marvel at the display of dresses, wedding gowns and other high fashion pieces on display. The exhibit will feature high profile fashion designers including Coco Chanel and Christian Dior.
• "Long May She Wave: A Graphic History of the American Flag," July 2-November 6 - Before Betsy Ross created the traditional American flag, many before her designed their own interpretations of the famous red and white stripes. Thousands of old American flag interpretations and artifacts will be on display at the Mercer Museum. Get a glimpse of a unique part of American history.