- Covered Bridges
- Museums & Historic Sites
- Free Things To Do
The vast countryside where Bucks County is located makes it a prime spot for both flea and farm markets. Whether you are looking for unique antiques or farm-fresh produce, Bucks County is sure to meet your shopping needs!
• For the season's freshest produce and everyday staples, stop by Maximuck's Farm Market in Doylestown. This family farm uses the latest eco-friendly techniques to provide the best quality products, like their hydroponic lettuce and greenhouse tomatoes.
• Explore Rice's Sale and Country Market where bargain-hunters can browse more than 400 vendors selling everything from fresh produce to vintage clothes. Open every Tuesday and Saturday, Rice's is a Bucks County tradition, operating for more than 150 years.
• Since 1932, the Quakertown Farmers Market and Flea Market has been attracting shoppers from across eastern Pennsylvania. Its indoor farmers market offers fresh fruit, vegetables, baked goods, dairy products and more. Vendors at the indoor/outdoor flea market sell the finest antiques and vintage wares. If you aren't in the mood for shopping, come to try your luck at Walk-In Bingo!
• For 100 years, Shady Brook Farm has been growing and selling delicious fresh produce right here in Bucks County. Shady Brook's farm market sells everything from home-grown produce and locally-raised organic meats to mouth-watering baked goods and seasonal favorites. Visitors can also hop on the wagon and take a ride out to the fields for a pick-your-own experience!
• Shady Brook Farm also manages the Market at Del Val, a second farmer's market located at Delaware Valley College in Doylestown. Opened in 2008, the market is part of a 100-year old farm that values family, tradition and community. Find a variety of food, ranging from freshly made sandwiches to local fruits and homemade ice cream at this year-round market. Throughout the summer, the Market at Del Val hosts wine concerts and other family-oriented events.
• Try the best of local food, produce and handmade goods at the Indoor Farmer's Market in New Hope. Every Thursday head to Event Center by Cornerstone between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. to visit this one-stop-shop for everything local.
• Every Wednesday, you can experience the personal side of farming at Playwicki Farm Farmer's Market. Each vendor personally produces all of the items they sell right from the back of their trucks to help create a friendly environment.
• Sandy Ridge Farm Market celebrates everything about living in Bucks County! Located next to their 10-acre farm, Sandy Ridge Farm Market consists of merchants from local farms, delis, wineries and creameries. Spend some wholesome time with
the family at this community-oriented market.
• Located in the heart of Bucks County, Tabora Farm Market at Tabora Farm and Orchard offers a wide range of products in a small and unique market. Treat yourself to their gourmet chocolates, cookies and locally farm-made ice cream. If you're in the mood for a healthy treat, indulge in their trail mix snacks and homemade jams and peanut butter. Pick your own fruits during select seasons. There's even a full coffee bar and a made to order crepe and smoothie area! The Tabora Farm Market is open from May through September.