Hole-in-One Golf Courses in Bucks County
Whether you're a seasoned pro or budding beginner, grab your clubs and get ready to hit Bucks County greens for a round or two on the fairways.
• The 18-hole course at Neshaminy Valley Golf Club in Richboro is open to the public seven days a week with holes set between open space. After your round, enjoy a cold beer and delicious sandwich or sub at their snack bar!
• Bensalem Township Country Club offers 18 holes on their immaculate and serene course, away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Enjoy the "Owl's Nest Bar" and discounts for seniors!
• Plan an outing, book a tee time or join one of the leagues at the 6,300-yard Bucks Golf Club public course. Head inside to the Jamison Grill to enjoy a drink and some great food!
• The Unami Creek flows through the 6,600-yard, par 71 Fox Hollow Golf Club in Quakertown, a challenging and picturesque gem with elegant vistas, tree-lined fairways and one of the most played greens in Eastern PA.
• Recognized as one of the Top 50 Public Range Facilities by the Golf Range Association and as the No. 9 Golf Course You Can Play in PA in 2013 by Golf Week Magazine, Makefield Highlands Golf in Yardley offers 7,058 yards of links style play with five sets of tees.
• For more than 100 years, the Middletown Country Club has been a fixture in Bucks County. Stroll the same fairways and hit shots into the same greens that great golfers played back in the early 1900s.
• Golfers are invited to enjoy the nine-hole, 2,025-yard route at Oxford Valley Golf Course in Fairless Hills. The track features two sets of tees for different skill levels.
• The Spring Mill Country Club in Ivyland offers members 18 holes of fine fairways and groomed greens. The Golden Terrace Restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows provide fantastic views with delicious food and drinks.
• Rated 4 Stars in Golf Digest's 2013 "Best Places to Play" and voted by players as the "Best of Bucks County" public golf course for five years straight, Warminster's Five Ponds Golf Club is a challenging, well-maintained public golf course that's built around a series of five ponds and great for any skilled player.
• Offering an exceptional combination of beauty and difficulty, Northampton Valley Country Club is a favorite of business executives and families alike. After your round, relax at the 19th Hole Sports Bar & Grill with cold beer, non-alcoholic beverages, appetizers and sandwiches in the pub or out on the covered patio!
• Featuring wide-open countryside views, Heritage Creek Golf Club in Jamison is a fun experience combining quality play with a beautiful setting. After your round, unwind at The Café with a beer, wine or spirit and some light fare!
• Enjoy the lit driving range with heated stalls and 18 holes of Pitch & Putt at Double Eagle Golf at Snipes in Morrisville.
• Baylinks Golf is an indoor virtual golf center in Newtown that provides simulators for some of the best courses in the world.