- Galleries & Studios
- Museums & Historic Sites
- Outdoor Recreation
The holidays are a time of year to spread cheer and spend time with family and friends, but finding the perfect gift for your loved ones can be tough! Put an end to agonizing over what to buy with Bucks County's numerous premium shops and outlets.
It's always Christmas at Byers' Choice®, where the holidays begin in Bucks County! Step back in time to Victorian England at the Christmas Museum, where you can walk along cobblestone streets and peer into the houses and shops filled with Christmas displays. After your tour, enjoy the gift shop with friends and family while you browse for that perfect present. Take home your very own Caroler®!
- The exclusive Visit Bucks County Caroler is the perfect gift for your family's own traveler, complete with shopping and dining guides as well as Visit Bucks County's Official Destination Map! The only place to buy this limited-edition Caroler is at the Bucks County Visitor Center in Bensalem or by completing the order form here.
Bucks County's 18th-century-style shopping mecca, has more than 65 shops for you to peruse for gifts this holiday season. Decked out in twinkling lights and holiday cheer, it is sure to get you in the spirit of the season! Stroll the brick pathways of the village to pick out something for everyone.
- Skip's Candy Corner is perfect for that friend with a sweet tooth and the Cookery Ware Shop is perfect for the baker in your life. Now is a great time to shop the Village, with more than 10 new stores open and special sales galore. Tip: Don't miss the Gingerbread Competition and Display set up in the Village Gazebo!
Winter can be chilly, so grab your wallet and warm your soul with some shopping at The Shops at Valley Square where you can choose from 35 stores, restaurants and services to find a fantastic gift for your loved one!
Visit one of the nine family-owned wineries along the Bucks County Wine Trail for some delicious wine sure to spread the cheer at any holiday party.
- Warm things up at your next family gathering by heating the Alpine Spice wine from Sand Castle Winery.
- You can also bring home the Holiday Spice selection from New Hope Winery and warm it up for the wine connoisseur in your life.
Doylestown boasts shops and restaurants that are perfect for the holidays and all year long.
- The Doylestown Book Shop has teamed up with the Berenstains, the local authors of the Berenstain Bear books, to offer 10 exclusive collections that aren't available anywhere else. These are perfect for any little ones in your life or one of your favorite teachers! You can also get your holiday gift personalized for your favorite book lover at one of the shop's frequent book signing events.
- For something handmade and truly unique, Moravian Pottery & Tile Works offers exclusive tiles and ceramics that make a perfect present. Tip: Tour the Tile Works and see how the ceramics are made!
Bucks County is full of eclectic, historic and fantastic towns like New Hope that are perfect for holiday shopping!
- Angel Hearts is a shop run by women, for women that's great for your favorite lady who loves unique and out of the ordinary fashion.
- Heart of the Home is perfect to add a unique accent to that perfect home-decorator's house in your family. The store features the work of more than 300 craft artisans. Try all of the shops in New Hope to find exactly what you are looking for this season.