- All Things to Do
- Attractions & Tours
- Arts & Culture
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Casino & Racing
- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
HOLIDAY TREE LIGHTINGS
The holiday lights have been illuminated in Bucks County! Put on your mittens and grab some hot chocolate before heading to see these wonderful displays. From old-fashioned Christmas celebrations to holidays on the farm, there are plenty of ways to get into the holly jolly spirit this season in Bucks County.
Note: This reflects the 2015 season. Please check back for 2016 information.
• The Bucks County Visitor Center in Bensalem turns into a beautiful winter wonderland through January 5, 2016 for the 10th Annual Bucks County Holiday TreeFest. Walk amongst the ornately decorated trees donated by local businesses and organizations and enjoy live entertainment on select dates.
• Experience the magic of millions of lights illuminating acres of farmland at Shady Brook Farm's Holiday Light Show. For a unique experience, take a tractor ride through their whimsical displays. The lights will be shining bright through January 10.
• Enjoy beautiful decorations in a historic setting during the 37th Annual Festival of Trees at the Pearl S. Buck House & Historic Site. Through December 31, walk among Christmas trees decorated by community organizations and take a tour of the historic former home of Pulitzer and Nobel Prize winning author Pearl S. Buck. Special candlelight tours are available on select dates.