- All Things to Do
- Attractions & Tours
- Arts & Culture
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Casino & Racing
- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
Spend some quality time with the guys and journey on an epic “mancation” to Bucks County. From thrilling outdoor excursions to LED-lit dance floors, gather your boys for plenty of fun in Bucks County.
• Explore PARX Casino & Racing and test your luck on the slots! Enjoy a day at the racetrack or dance the night away at PARX Casino’s 360 lounge and nightclub. Chow down on Chickie's and Pete's famous Crabfries® or award-winning Blonde Lobster Pie.
• Wash down a foot-long hot dog from the Dawg House menu at Brady's American Pub with one of their 30 world beers on tap. Kick back and relax after a night out at the Crowne Plaza Bucks County Hotel, connected to the pub. Take advantage of the indoor pool, sauna, whirlpool, fitness room, lounge and restaurant at this world-class hotel.
• Outdoorsmen can spend the weekend tackling the wilderness at one of Bucks County’s most picturesque campgrounds, Colonial Woods Campground Resort. Become one with nature when you fish and hike at this scenic campground offering 240 campsites, 30 RV sites, numerous cabins and a robust calendar of events.
• Challenge your friends to a thrilling climb at High Rocks Vista, a 200 ft. sheer rock face in Ralph Stover State Park. When high water conditions exist, Tohickon Creek offers a fun and challenging course for closed-deck canoes and kayaks.
• Beer connoisseurs can taste more than 250 high-end bottled beers and mixed drinks at Spinnerstown Hotel Restaurant and Tap Room. Mouthwatering pub fare, burgers and sandwiches perfectly complement this restaurant’s 14 ice-cold beers on draft.
• If locally handcrafted rum or whiskey is more your speed, stop by Hewn Spirits in Pipersville for a personalized tasting or private tour. Each barrel, from their Shipmate Gold Rum to the Red Barn Rye Whiskey, is made from grains grown less than 10 miles from the distillery.