Join us for our VALENTINES WINE GLASS PAINTING class. We…More »
Celebrate the end of 2015 and kick off 2016 in Bucks County! Whether you want to dance the night away, solve a mystery or send the year off with a bang during a dazzling fireworks display, there is a place for everyone to start the New Year in Philadelphia's countryside.
For dining events to help you celebrate the New Year, check out this article. Note: This information reflects the 2015 season. Check back for 2016 dates.
• Celebrate the New Year with Dr. K's Motown Revue at the Sellersville Theater on New Year's Eve. This band is the ultimate tribute faithfully recreating a powerhouse performance that'll keep you dancing to the Motown beat!
• A "Dicken's of a Murder Mystery Dinner" at Fisher's Tudor House is sure to keep you guessing who is behind the latest murder performed by Without A Cue Productions as you dine on a tasty dinner on New Year's Eve.
• Ring in your new year with glitz and glamour during the Glitter & Gold New Year's Eve Party in the 360 Nightclub at Parx Casino! Get ready to raise your glass to 2016 like an A-list celebrity while you sparkle and shine on the one-of-a-kind LED-lit glass dance flore that pulsates to the beat of the hottest local talent!
• Eat, drink, party and stay at the Logan Inn this New Year's Eve! The VIP package includes a four-course dinner and accommodations for two with chilled champagne and a party with dancing.
• Book your stay for the New Year's Eve Party at the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia Bucks County, the perfect place for a night full of celebration! Overnight accommodations, dinner buffet, premium open bar, entertainment, breakfast and more are included in this special party package.
• C is for Celebrate at Sesame Place® and there's no better way to celebrate the New Year than spending time with family. Bring the little ones out to watch the illuminated Neighborhood Street Party Night Parade and watch an exciting fireworks display immediately afterwards.
• Start the new year with a splash at Adventure Aquarium! It's the perfect way to begin 2016 with family, friends and fish. Visit your favorite animals during twilight tours, dare to walk through the Shark Tunnel and end with fireworks over the Delaware River.
*Please check individual venues for pricing, hours and reservations.
Photo courtesy of Sellersville Theater
Photo courtesy of PARX Casino