- Covered Bridges
- Museums & Historic Sites
- Free Things To Do
PICKING THE PERFECT PUMPKIN IN BUCKS COUNTY
As the temperature cools down and the leaves change color, the farms throughout Bucks County open their doors to guests in search of the perfect pumpkin. Whether it's for carving, painting or baking, each of these farms and orchards are full of bright orange pumpkins and family fun.
• There's nothing like taking a wagon ride down to the patch to find the perfect pumpkin, and guests can enjoy that and more at Shady Brook Farm's Pumpkinfest! This family owned and operated farm offers a variety of inflatable attractions, jumping pillows, a giant corn maze to get lost in and even more activities. On select nights in October, families can partake in not-so-spooky fun by moonlight during Pumpkinfest After Dark.
• When the leaves begin to change and the air takes on a chill that means it's time for one thing - pumpkin picking! There's no better place to hunt down the perfect pumpkin than at the Froehlich's Farm Fall Festival. Saturdays and Sundays in October, visitors and locals get ready for the Halloween season down on the farm with hayrides, a moon bounce, face painting, kids games and activities, live music and pumpkin picking. After picking pumpkins from the patch, guests can head over to the pumpkin painting station at the festival or take them home to carve.
• In the heart of Chalfont sits Tabora Farm and Orchard, a family-operated farm where visitors can enjoy you-pick fruits and vegetables, family festivals, a from-scratch bakery, full service deli and more. On weekends through October, families can stop by to take wagon rides down to pick the perfect pumpkin and then play in a Kids Maze, along the Spooky Walk and enjoy a FREE kids concert from Lolly & Yo Yo!
• Since the early 1900s, the grounds at None Such Farm have produced some of the best quality fruits and vegetables in the area. Today, guests can join the friendly owners and staff at None Such for the annual Pumpkin Festival, happening weekends in October. For 15 years this community event has provided a fun day on the farm with pick-your-own pumpkins, live bluegrass music, hayrides, a petting zoo, a straw bale maze and more!
• Open daily in Langhorne, Styer Orchard offers year-round pick-your-own fruits and vegetables for your family. Visitors in October are greeted with a wide variety of pumpkins, including White pumpkins, Neck pumpkins, Atlantic Giants, Munchkins, Pie Pumpkins and, of course, Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkins!