- All Things to Do
- Attractions & Tours
- Arts & Culture
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Casino & Racing
- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
PLACES TO CATCH THE BIG GAME
When the big game's on, don't stay home on your couch! Go out where the action is at one of Bucks County's top restaurants and sports bars. Watch every play on the big screens, share some drinks and laughs with your friends and root on your favorite team at one of these Bucks County hotspots.
• Philadelphia's favorite sports bar, Chickie's and Pete's, has two Bucks County locations, one in Warrington and one inside PARX Casino in Bensalem, to catch all the playoff action. At PARX, check out the interactive Play2 game rooms, perfect for a great time before and after every game. And of course, both locations are serving up Chickie's and Pete's famous Crabfries!
• Make PARX Casino your game day headquarters with a stop at JAX Sports Bar. While watching the boys in green on one of 20 high definition screens, you can win some green on the video poker games set throughout the bar.
• One of Bucks County's best sports bars, the Green Parrot Restaurant in Newtown loves its hometown teams. Whether it's the baseball, basketball, football or hockey, if Philly is playing, the game is on at the Green Parrot. And with over 20 flat screen televisions, you won't miss any of the biggest national games either.
• At Brady's - An American Pub, the Eagles are always a big deal. Located inside the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia Bucks County Hotel, Brady's offers gameday food and drink specials during the year's biggest sporting events.
• Southampton's home for food, drinks and entertainment, The Mag Bar is also one of Bucks County's best gathering places on game day. Cheer on your favorite team while enjoying great daily specials on food and drinks.
• Good times and live sports are always on tap at the Continental Tavern in Yardley. Dating back to the mid-1800s, Continental Tavern has been a Bucks County gathering place for more than 150 years and is the perfect place to gather your friends for a gameday party.
For more great dining options in Bucks County, check out our Restaurants page.