TOP 7 SPORTS SPOTS
When the big game is on, don't stay home on your coach! Go out where all the action is at one of Bucks County's top restaurants and sports bars. Even in the off-season, celebrate with delicious specials throughout the year.
1) Philadelphia's favorite sports bar, Chickie's and Pete's, has two Bucks County locations, one in Warrington and one inside PARX Casino in Bensalem. On July 13, National French Fry Day, all locations will be serving up orders of their famous trademark Crabfries for just $1.
3) One of Bucks County's best sports bars, the Green Parrot Restaurant in Newtown always has the biggest games on more than 20 flat screen TV's!
4) Gather a group of friends and head to the tavern and restaurant at The Buck Hotel! Enjoy happy hour specials weekdays from 4 - 6 p.m.
6) Southampton's home for food, drinks and entertainment, The Mag Bar, is also one of Bucks County's best gathering places for national sporting events!
7) For more than 150 years, good times and live sports have been on tap at the Continental Tavern in Yardley, which dates back to the mid-1800s.