Top 7 Sports Spots
When the big game is on, don't stay home on your coach! Go out where all the action is at one of Bucks County's top restaurants and sports bars. Even in the off-season, celebrate with delicious specials throughout the year.
1) Philadelphia's favorite sports bar, Chickie's and Pete's, has two Bucks County locations, one in Warrington and one inside PARX Casino in Bensalem. Make PARX Casino your game day headquarters and play to win on video poker games or hang with the locals in Warrington while indulging in their signature Crabfries®.
2) STEAM in Southhampton serves up savory lunch and dinner specials. On the weekends this pub, located in a renovated train car, transforms into a dance club where locals can blow off some steam after a long work week.
4) Gather a group of friends and head to the tavern and restaurant at The Buck Hotel! Not a sports fan? No problem! Their top-notch live entertainment and happy hour specials are sure to please everyone in your friend group.
6) The Mag Bar is one of Bucks County's best gathering places for national sporting events! Even if there's not a game on, there's something going on every night of the week including DJ dance parties, theme nights and contests.
7) For more than 150 years, good times and live sports have been on tap at the Continental Tavern in Yardley, which dates back to the mid-1800s.