- All Things to Do
- Attractions & Tours
- Arts & Culture
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Casino & Racing
- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
When fall turns temperatures cooler, warm up with a glass of Bucks County wine. The wineries of the Bucks County Wine Trail craft seasonal wines, enhanced with hints of fall flavors and spices that can be served chilled or warmed. Buy a bottle to enjoy at home or to share with friends at a holiday gathering.
• Celebrate the fall harvest with a glass of Apple Wine from Crossing Vineyards & Winery. This fall favorite gives you a taste of freshly pressed Granny Smiths with hints of honey and butterscotch. Also, try the Chocolate Cherry Truffle, a full-flavored Port-style wine that blends dark chocolate with black cherry, ripe plum and toasted oak.
• Spice up your wine collection with a bottle of Alpine Spice from Sand Castle Winery. The wine's blend of herbs and spices pairs perfectly with smoked meats and cheeses, as well as a slice of apple pie.
• The mixture of cloves and cinnamon in a bottle of Holiday Spice from Buckingham Valley Vineyards creates the perfect flavor for the holiday season. Have a glass by the fire to warm up on a chilly autumn night. For something a little different, try Nouveau, a young, semi-dry red that is only available from November to January.
• Rose Bank Winery serves up apple pie in a bottle with their award-winning Mulled Apple fruit wine. Fermented apple juice that's sweetened and blended with spices makes this seasonal wine perfect for a fall evening. Buy a bottle of the ever-popular Chocolate Orange Port for the holidays and enjoy the taste with your favorite candy dessert.
• Try a bottle of New Hope Winery's Holiday Spiced wine, a fruity red wine enhanced with natural spice flavors. If cherries are more your style, taste test a bottle of Cherry. Made with real dark cherries, it goes great with vanilla ice cream.
• Peace Valley Winery offers two wines only available in months with an "R". For a hearty red wine, try their Spicewine, made with a stimulating blend of spices. If apple flavors are more your thing, sample the Spiced Apple. With an added kick of cinnamon flavor to their regular Blushed Apple, this wine will warm you on even the coldest days.
• Made from sugar and spice, a bottle of Everything Nice from Wycombe Vineyards is the perfect wine for the holiday season. Enjoy a bouquet of warm apple pie when you serve this wine with a scoop of ice cream!