- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
With an array of quirky shops and boutiques, Bucks County caters specifically to specialty shoppers. Decorate your home with hand-crafted décor, dabble in delectable treats and explore all the unique shops around in Bucks County.
Home and Garden
• Get lost in mesmerizing art at Steven Snyder's Cedar Maze in Pipersville. Become inspired from the unique drawings and carvings, to the intricate sculptures and stonework. Snyder's home and studio is open for tours twice per year, in May for the Spring Art Show and in September for the Sweet Edge Sculpture Tour.
• The 17th century-inspired shopping village, Peddler's Village, offers countless specialty stores for every niche. Knobs ‘N Knockers offers unique décor items and gift ideas, including door knockers, bath and cabinet hardware, mailboxes and plenty more. Stop in Artisans Gallery for a wide selection of unique gifts, including jewelry, crafts, pottery and more artisan handiwork.
• Find the perfect addition for your garden at Hortulus Farm Nursery & Garden Center. Hortulus Farm specializes in exotic and tropical plants, begonias, perennials and more. Diversify and personalize your garden to become something magical!
• For four generations, F. P. Kolbe has been serving Bucks County with unique furnishings for home and garden. You will find one of a kind concrete statues and fountains, as well as beautifully crafted pottery and tin vehicles.
• Surround yourself in a field of fragrant lavender in bloom at the Peace Valley Lavender Farm. Rediscover a fond memory the scent exudes in the variety of available lavender products. Featuring shampoos, oils, dried floral, pillows and more, pick your own lavender bouquet and discover its tranquil properties.
• Pick up some vintage vinyl at Newtown Book and Record Exchange. Specializing in classic records, Newtown Book and Record also buys and sells CDs, DVDs, paperback books and collectibles. Discover hidden gems that are sure to please your music tastes.
• Skateboarders and more can find all the gear they need at the Barking Spyder Board Shop in Bristol. Barking Spyder has parts and accessories for skateboards, long boards and scooters, along with the latest tees and apparel.
• With a large selection of titles for children and adults, the Doylestown Bookshop is a must-stop for all bibliophiles. Pick up the latest releases that everyone's talking about or discover a hidden gem among the thousands of available books.
• Design your own Caroler with Byer's Choice. Being a handcrafted holiday tradition, you can find a vast collection of Carolers that are sure to bring a cheery spirit into your home. Discover the perfect Caroler as a gift for a loved one or a gift for yourself!
• Uncover additional Italian cooking essentials at Casa Casale in Peddler's Village. Transform your kitchen pantries into that of a Tuscan villa with an assortment of imported pastas and sauces along with exceptional pestos and cheeses.
• Dress your food with gourmet ingredients found at The Tubby Olive in Newtown. Specializing in quality olive oils and balsamic vinegars, your next meal will radiate satisfaction from these simple yet premium kitchen staples.
• Get the best in gourmet foods at Taste, a Sand Castle Winery gourmet experience. Taste carries the full line of wines, plus olive oils, vinegar, gourmet cheeses and more. Find your favorite wine at Sand Castle Winery!
• Indulge your sweet tooth at Skip's Candy Corner in Peddler's Village. Delve into the chocolate covered pretzels or rich pounds of fudge. For those with food allergies, Skip's has an entire line of nut-free chocolate products!