Top 8 Events Blooming This Spring
The spring thaw blooms fair and festival season in Bucks County! Our blossoming calendar is full of outdoor fun and events for a refreshing weekend getaway.
• Bucks County Covered Bridge Driving Tour - Spring is a beautiful time to experience the back roads of Bucks County. Discover the scenic countryside with a driving tour of the county’s remaining 12 covered bridges.
• Annual Civil War Reenactment - The American Civil War comes to life during the 28th Annual Civil War Reenactment April 29-30 at Neshaminy State Park with military camps and period demonstrations presented by the Historical Society of Bensalem.
• Opening Day at Sesame Place - The nation's only theme park solely dedicated to the award-winning children’s show, Sesame Street, opens April 29 with whirling rides, splashy water slides and toe-tapping shows starring everyone's favorite furry friends.
• Bucks County Designer House and Gardens Tour - Admire the handiwork of area designers as they transform a Bucks County home into something spectacular April 30-May 28!
• Annual Bristol Antique Auto Show - On the first Sunday of May, see custom and classic American and foreign cars on display in Bristol during the longest running antique car show in Bucks County.
• Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village - Whether you like your strawberries baked in a pie or pastry, made into a jam, or dipped in chocolate, the Strawberry Festival May 20-21 at Peddler’s Village is the place for you!
• Moravian Pottery and Tile Works Festival - On May 20-21, you'll be in awe of the handmade tiles and mosaics that were carefully crafted and inspired by the founder, Henry Chapman Mercer.
New Hope Pride Week & Parade - This popular multi-day event in mid-May is Bucks County’s largest LGBT event with a grand parade down Main Street May 20! The annual celebration also includes shows and family activities.