Top 8 Events Blooming This Spring
The spring thaw blooms fair and festival season in Bucks County! Our blossoming calendar is full of outdoor fun and events for a refreshing weekend getaway.
• Bucks County Covered Bridge Driving Tour - Spring is a beautiful time to experience the back roads of Bucks County. Discover the scenic countryside with a driving tour of the county’s remaining covered bridges.
• Opening Day at Sesame Place - The nation's only theme park solely dedicated to the award-winning children’s show, Sesame Street, opens April 28 with whirling rides, splashy water slides and toe-tapping shows starring everyone's favorite furry friends.
• Calling all foodies! This spring, Visit Bucks County will be hosting the first-ever, countywide Restaurant Week from Sunday, April 29 to Saturday, May 5. Sample spectacular food and prix fixe menus at a special rate of $25 or $35.
• Bucks County Designer House and Gardens Tour - Admire the handiwork of area designers as they transform a Bucks County home into something spectacular April 29-May 27!
• Annual Bristol Antique Auto Show - On the first Sunday of May, see custom and classic American and foreign cars on display in Bristol during the longest running antique car show in Bucks County.
• Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village - Whether you like your strawberries baked in a pie or pastry, made into a jam, or dipped in chocolate, the Strawberry Festival May 19-20 at Peddler’s Village is the place for you!
• Moravian Pottery and Tile Works Festival - You'll be in awe of the handmade tiles and mosaics that were carefully crafted and inspired by the founder, Henry Chapman Mercer. Save the dates for May 19-20!
New Hope Pride Week & Parade - This popular multi-day event in mid-May is Bucks County’s largest LGBT event with a grand parade down Main Street on May 20! The annual celebration also includes shows and family activities form May 18-20 with all events kicking off with a pride 5K on May 12.