- All Things to Do
- Attractions & Tours
- Arts & Culture
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Casino & Racing
- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
SPRING HAS SPRUNG
The spring thaw kicks off fair and festival season in Bucks County, PA! The temperatures are rising, the daffodils are blooming and Bucks County is springing to life. Our blossoming calendar of events is full of outdoor fun and events for a festive-filled weekend getaway.
Find more ways to enjoy spring in Bucks County on our Pinterest board.
• Bucks County Covered Bridge Driving Tour - Spring is a beautiful time to experience the back roads of Bucks County. Discover the scenic countryside with a driving tour of the county’s remaining 12 covered bridges. These historic structures have stood the test of time and are at some of the most beautiful locations throughout Bucks County.
• Annual Civil War Reenactment - The American Civil War comes to life with the 25th Annual Civil War Reenactment April 23-24 at Neshaminy State Park. Presented by the Historical Society of Bensalem, the event features recreated Union and Confederate military camps, period demonstrations and one of the largest re-enactments on the East Coast.
• Opening Day at Sesame Place - It’s a party every day when Big Bird, Elmo, and all your favorite Sesame Street characters come to life at Sesame Place®. The nation's only theme park solely dedicated to the award-winning children’s show, Sesame Street, opens at the beginning of May and the park will be celebrating its 35th birthday in 2015! Join in the fun all season long with whirling rides, splashy water slides, toe-tapping shows starring everyone's favorite furry friends and the new Neighborhood Birthday Party Parade.
• Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village - Whether you like your strawberries baked in a pie or pastry, made into a jam, or dipped in chocolate, the Strawberry Festival at Peddler’s Village is the place for you. In mid May, browse the 65 shops of the 18th-century-style village, including almost 10 new stores.
• Washington Crossing Brewfest - Also in May, sample beers from more than 65 breweries from across the country at the annual Washington Crossing Brewfest. All proceeds from the event benefit the Washington Crossing Historic Park, the site where George Washington and his troops crossed the Delaware on Christmas night in 1776.
• New Hope Pride Week & Parade - This popular multi-day event in mid-May is Bucks County’s largest LGBT event. The annual celebration begins with the traditional Rainbow Flagdrop and continues all week long with events, shows, family activities and a grand parade featuring a mile long rainbow flag carried down Main Street.