SHAM-ROCKIN' ST. PATRICK'S DAY FUN
It's time to dress in your most festive green and celebrate your Irish side, whether you have one or not! From downtown festivals and parades to dinners and concerts, Bucks County offers a variety of events for people of all ages.
• Get ready to feel mesmerized by The Celtic Tenors' classical, folk, Irish and pop song performance March 8 at Sellersville Theater!
• Dance and sing along to folk music from countries all over the world performed by Gerry Timlin at the Yardley Community Centre March 11.
• The fun begins at Conwell Egan in Levittown March 11 with the 29th Annual Bucks County St. Patrick's Day Parade that marches on New Falls Road.
• Run like there's a pot of gold at the finish line March 12 at Warminster Community Park's St. Patrick's 5K Race! Get into the true holiday spirit, and dress to impress in your best green outfit!
• Celebrate the Irish with Corned Beef and Cabbage and Lamb Stew at the Washington House Restaurant to get you in the St. Patty's Day spirit March 17!
• Enjoy live music, great drinks and good company with the Bucks County Playhouse during the Irish Music Festival March 17-18. Then, be sure to stick March 18 around for five courses in an Irish Whiskey Tasting in an outdoor inflatable pub.
• Spend a fun-filled day at the 3rd Annual Pennridge St. Patrick's Day & Celtic Festival March 18 with live Irish music, children's games and activities, a beer tent and a Men's Best Legs in Kilts Contest!
• The party doesn't stop during the annual Newtown Irish Festival at the Green Parrot Restaurant! Celebrate an entire weekend of St. Patrick's Day fun with food, drinks and live entertainment March 18-19.
• There's plenty of reasons to keep the Irish celebration going! Extend your festivities at Crossing Vineyards and Winery's St. Patrick's Day Weekend Celebration March 18-19 with live music and tastings!
• Spring Mill Country Club will honor the Irish with live music, Irish beer and food specials March 10-17.
• Join The Talking Teacup for a March Afternoon Teal Tea, entertainment and raffles March 19!
• The New Hope & Ivyland Railroad turns its First Class parlor into a local pub March 18-19 with freshly prepared Irish lunch, music and prizes!