- Covered Bridges
- Museums & Historic Sites
- Free Things To Do
Summer is finally here and with it comes tons of great outdoor concerts! Young or old, rock ‘n roll fan or country aficionado, Bucks County has a concert for every age, taste and style. Grab your friends and family and get ready to have a fun, music-filled summer!
• With eight exciting performances and three new shows, this year's Summer Wine & Music Series is bound to be the best yet! On select Friday nights throughout the summer, Crossing Vineyards and Winery invites you to bring some food, a blanket or a chair, and enjoy some of their delicious wine and great live music!
• On Wednesday nights throughout the summer, the TD Bank Amphitheater opens its doors for their TDBA Concerts. With a different performer each week, there's a concert for every taste and style!
• Head over to Falls Township Community Park for their 2016 Summer Concert Series. Every Sunday night a different performer captivates the crowd with their genre of music. Bring a chair, sit back and relax during this community-favorite event!
• Step back in time for Jazz Age on the Delaware July 30 at the area's last remaining Gilded Age mansion, Glen Foerd. Enjoy an afternoon of 1920's music, dancing, games, food and cocktails! Put your best period attire on to celebrate the elegance of the Gatsby era. Entertainers include Drew Nugent and the Midnight Society, Gin Canaries, Red Hot Ramblers with Chelsea Reed and the Minsky Sisters.
• Each Friday through September 2, The Market at Del Val invites you to their Summer Wine Concert Series. Enjoy live music performed by local musicians while sipping on delicious Rose Bank Winery wines. The kids will love the inflatable attractions and ice cream from the DelVal Creamery!
• Join the folks at Shady Brook Farm every Friday night for their Wine Concert Series. Bring the whole family to hear great local bands! Let the kids cool off with a scoop from Uncle Dave's Homemade Ice Cream while you warm up with a refreshing taste of locally-produced Rose Bank Winery wine. Snack on crackers, cheese and chips from their Farm Market, sandwiches from the deli or grab a burger or hotdog off the grill!
• Celebrate the Fourth of July in style at the annual Southampton Days Concert & Fireworks. This year's musical performers include All SOULed Out Band and BONEHEAD. Finish up the night with a dazzling fireworks display that is sure to delight!
• On July 16 and 17, Peddler's Village invites you to their Bluegrass & Blueberries Festival. Enjoy a weekend full of scrumptious blueberry treats while swinging to bluegrass and country music. Live entertainment and children's activities guarantee a weekend full of family fun!
• Sesame Place welcomes the Kidz Bop Kids Live to the park on June 4 and 5! Your child's first concert experience will have them singing and dancing their socks off! Don't miss the all-new "Life of the Party" tour with the KIDZ BOP Kids. Paid park admission is required in addition to concert reservation.
• The Annual Middletown Grange Fair is five days of fun for everyone! Open August 17-21, the fair includes great food, live entertainment, amusements, vendors and judged exhibits! The entertainers this year include Rick K. & The Allnighters, the BucksMont Squires of Song, Marty Haggard's Tribute to Merle with Cramer Brothers Band, The Van-Dells and the Tri-County Band.
• Catch the 45-member Quakertown Band at several events this summer. The group, comprised of both amateur and semi-professional musicians of all ages, plays historic and contemporary music at community days, festivals and concerts!
• Grab a chair or blanket, food and drinks and head on down to Yardley's Music on Main from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Buttonwood Plaza on Saturdays all summer long. The 10-performance series kicks off June 4. The shows will feature jazz, bluegrass, acoustic modern rock, Latin American, Peruvian folk, Calypso and Reggae steel drum, folk rock and alternative pop.
For a complete list of events, check out our calendar.