Hot Summer Concerts in Bucks County
Young or old, rock ‘n roll fan or country aficionado, Bucks County has a concert for every age, taste and style for a music-filled summer!
• On select nights throughout the summer, Crossing Vineyards and Winery invites you to bring some food, a blanket or a chair, and enjoy some of their delicious wine and great live music during the Summer Wine & Music Series!
• Head over to Falls Township Community Park for their 2017 Summer Concert Series every Sunday night.
• Step back in time for the Jazz Age on the Delaware July 29 at the area's last remaining Gilded Age mansion, Glen Foerd. Put on your best period attire and enjoy an afternoon of 1920's music, dancing, games, food and cocktails!
• Each Friday May 5 through September 1, The Market at Del Val invites you to their Summer Wine Concert Series. Hear local musicians and sip on Rose Bank Winery wines. The kids will love the inflatable attractions and the DelVal Creamery!
• Celebrate Fourth of July weekend with an evening of light classical, popular and patriotic music and a grand fireworks finale Under the Stars along the banks of the beautiful Delaware River at Tinicum Park.
• On July 15 and 16, Peddler's Village invites you to their Bluegrass & Blueberries Festival for a weekend filled with scrumptious blueberry treats, family fun and swingin' bluegrass and country music.
• The Annual Middletown Grange Fair is five days of fun for everyone! Open August 16-20, the fair includes great food, live entertainment, amusements, vendors and judged exhibits!
• Catch a rocking Concert Series in Quakertown July 20, August 24 and September 7! Headliners include: Blood, Sweet & Tears, Herman's Hermits starring Peter Noone and Chubby Checker with Charlie Thomas' Drifters!