- All Things to Do
- Attractions & Tours
- Arts & Culture
- Aviation/Hot Air Balloons
- Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Casino & Racing
- Outdoor Recreation
- Religious Shrines & Churches
- Special Offers
ENJOY A THANKSGIVING FEAST IN BUCKS COUNTY
Stressed about the holidays? Instead of worrying about getting the big dinner ready, these Bucks County restaurants will take all your worries away so you can enjoy a delicious gourmet dinner with your friends and family.
• If you are craving a classic Thanksgiving dinner, Bella Tori at the Mansion is sure to fulfill your wish with Hot Roasted Turkey and Ham carving stations.
• For your four-course dinner at the Washington House, start with delectable hors d'oeuvres like shrimp wrapped in bacon or feta dumplings and then choose a delicious soup or salad as a transition into your entrée.
• The historic and elegant Golden Pheasant Inn features a unique and delightful Thanksgiving menu so nosh on something different like the Pheasant Breast or Butternut Squash Ravioli.
• Fisher's Tudor House takes the worry out of making your Thanksgiving dinner at home by offering a take-out dinner with Turkey, two soups, choice of three sides and dessert.
• The seven-course prix fixe meal at the beautiful Black Bass Hotel will make sure you're fueled up for your Black Friday shopping with several courses and dishes like the hotel's signature Bailey's Pate, Smoked Salmon Mousse and Cranberry Sorbet.
• Dine in at the Brick Tavern Inn for delicious choices like Warm Brie with Raspberry Sauce as an appetizer and delectable dishes such as Turkey, Prime Rib, Baked Ham or Scallops as your main course.
• Enjoy a taste of the high life at the Thanksgiving Buffet at the Sheraton Bucks County Hotel in Langhorne with delicious selections such as Prime Rib of Beef Au Jus or Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey.
• Celebrate Thanksgiving with a three-course turkey dinner at Marsha Brown's, or preorder and bring home a bit of the magic with their famous side dishes like Sweet Potato Casserole or Twice Baked Potato Souffle to add to your Thanksgiving feast.
• The three-course dinner at the Logan Inn in New Hope includes soup like Butternut Squash, a Turkey or Honey Ham Dinner, Salmon or Strip Sirloin!
• Feast without the fuss at Spring Mill Country Club! The buffet features Carved Turkey, Glazed Ham, Baked Tilapia and Tortellini with Mushroom Sauce!
*Please check individual websites for pricing and reservation details.