Top 10 Places for Nightlife
Hang with the locals when the sun goes down in Bucks County’s eclectic small towns, offering a range of restaurants, bars, pubs and theaters. The day may be over, but there’s plenty to see and do after dark. Make Bucks County your spot for a fun night on the town:
To see more on Bucks County's nightlife, see our board on Pinterest.
• Put on your dancing shoes for an exciting night at PARX 360 at PARX Casino. This rocking club features live bands and DJs in a sophisticated lounge. Get yourself a cocktail and move to the beat on the LED lava-lit dance floor. Feeling lucky? Play table games or try your luck on the slots.
• Brady's American Pub has 30 beers on tap from around the world ready for tasting. The daring can show off their skills during Open-Mic Night on Thursdays. Conveniently connected to Wyndham Philadelphia Bucks County Hotel, you can party all night then walk a few steps for a restful night sleep.
• Spend an evening listening to some of the best local musicians perform at the Continental Tavern. Open seven days a week, this cool and unique restaurant features live music every weekend as well as monthly Continental Comedy nights and special events throughout the year.
• Long-time pianist, producer and entertainer Bob Egan is known for his show-stopping entertainment. Catch one of his regular appearances in vibrant New Hope for an evening filled with spectacular tunes.
• Dinner and a show! Indulge in a mix of big-city talent and small-town charm at Washington House Restaurant and Sellersville Theater. These side-by-side historic landmarks offer delicious food and fantastic entertainment. The theater delivers top-name talent along with up-and-coming artists in an intimate setting.
• Experience a supper club atmosphere during a show of The Bucks County Cabaret at Rodeway Inn & Suites. This eclectic variety of nighttime entertainment features comedy nights, karaoke, dinner theaters and more.
• The Raven in New Hope, a LGBT-friendly hotel & restaurant, is filled with non-stop fun! Their robust calendar of events includes weekly drag shows, piano bar, dance parties and more. Its on-site pool and cabana bar creates a resort oasis bustling from early spring to late fall.
• Catch a show at the beautifully renovated Bucks County Playhouse. This historic landmark has hosted the Who’s Whoof the theatrical community including Grace Kelly, Liza Minnelli, Robert Redford and many more. Located in the heart of New Hope, take in a bit of history while enjoying musicals, comedies, cabarets and more year-round.
• Enjoy a live performance at the Bristol Riverside Theatre. This 300-seat theater just steps away from the Delaware River waterfront produces more than 200 performances every year including five mainstage productions, 11 presented events, a summer musical series and more.
• Love wine & good tunes? New Hope Winery hosts live musical performances worthy of raising your glass to in their rustic 18th-century barn. This intimate setting offers cabaret seating, free parking and a fully-stocked wine and cheese bar.